Congratulations Cassie - you little beauty

watcher

What great news. Cassie Staudinger named in the Australian Youth team to go to the world championships.

You will do Australia proud girl.

Lots of hugs from the O'Reilly family.

GO CASSIE! Your the best... Ever! The Sky is the limit for you babe, See you soon. Congrats again.

Later Da Cowman!

hey sweetie

im so proud of u keep it up.....and keep smiling
talk soon and take care

Love Amanda

P.S who else made it???

Cassie congrats on making the team - keep up the great bowling!!!

Two Quick questions:

1. Who else made the team?
2. How is the team actually selected?

I thought Mickey Zentveld would have been a consideration considering he is killing it in everything he has bowled this year??

Hey Cass,
We knew this day would come! You were a rising star at 11 years old and we said "that kid has a twinkle in her eye". How right were we????
You are really are a testament to dedication and hard work!

Congratulations and Luv ya'
Edi

Hi Cassie,

Congratulations on the selection. I wish you all the best in Guam along with all the other team members.

Well done and keep up the good work :eek:

cass... well done! this was always coming. hope u and the rest of the team do well in guam.

Hey cass, my best buddo.... "YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST, DA DA DA DA, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST DA DA DA BETTER THAN ANYONE, DA DA DA ANYONE IVE EVER MET, DA DA DA DA!!!"
By the way, wheres guam?
Isnt that a fruit?

Shit.... sorry, im getting it confused with a guava, thats the fruit yeh...???
Anyway, go CASSIE!!!!

Cassie you kno wat im gonna say.
i said it the whole time i saw u at asian skools roll offs.
YOUR MY HERO
go out and kill it i kno u have it in u.
love u heaps cass, n im so very very proud.
love always flick
oxoxoxoxoxoxox

Cassie my dear...wow!!! this is sooooooooo great, i knew when i met you at asian schools roll off that you would go far in this sport...and look at you now...you bowled excellently over at the asian championships and now your apart of the youth championship team......congrats gurl..you deserve it!

love ya hun
Tiffany
(NQ)

Congrats Cassie and Matto, well done and I know you will do yourselves proud. From all of us at Morwell. :p :p :p :p

Hey Cass

Congrats.
Ever since I met you at Adelaide Cup 2 years ago, I knew you would be a supa dupa champ.

All the best in Guam, bring back some gold

Hey Cassie,

Congratulations!!!

Remember when you & I were upset that we just missed out on the Allstar Team of East Coast last year by only a few pins, well look at you now!!! Big & Better than Ever. (That must of really made you determined to be even better than you already were)!!

Just coming back from Asian Championships & you bowled so well. We were updated by your Dad through all of VIC150. He is a very nice man, your lucky to have such great parents.

I'm just wishing you all the best of luck for Guam, & bring home the Gold.

Well Done also to Matty O'Brien, Go get em!!!

x Jenny

Hey Cass
Well done on being selected for the Australian Youth Team, you have done so well this year from making the Asian Schools to any thing else you have bowled in. This totally going to be your year, keep up the great bowling and i wish you the best of luck in Guam and bring back the gold.

p.s. alos well done to the other team members

Hey
congrats to cassie for makin aus youth team or being selected doesnt really matter ur in an good luck an congrats for being only gal to make it in the blacktown invatational cut yippty doo da :eek:

Hey Peoples... :D

Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for their congratulations :D

Matto and I, along with the rest of the team will definately try out best in Guam and do you all proud!

Cassie xoxox \:D/

Back
Top Bottom