Congratulations Brenton Manning - 2008 All Star

Zac K

TotalBowler
I would like to congratulate Brenton Manning (Bmann) on making the 2008 Rachuig All Star team (3rd position). Brenton averaged 221.8 over 18 games and won 14 of his 18 games (the most points won in the male division!).

Well done Brenton, all that training/practice really is paying off!
and good luck in the masters.

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Well done brenton, on making the allstar team.

Go -Lefty !!!!

Well done to the mens team to finish 4th , best performance for some time.
Must be the fact of a lot less team practicing and pressure.

cheers

Tony

Well done Bmann is was an awesome pleasure to watch you bowl every one of those games that got you to your first allstars in 20 years hahah :p
Best of luck in the future :)
Faber Klasstel

Great effort Bmann
Must've spared a bit better than last year;);)
Well done on your 3rd All-Star Team

A little bit. Also got hell of a lot more strikes. Got a bit better carry than last year I think.

And, well done Brenton. Was great to watch. Pity a few of us could'nt keep up. Good to see all the hard work you've put in since coming out of retirement though is starting to pay off.

Well Done BMANN !!!! Was an awesone display of bowling the whole week !!!!

He might be better now than he ever was.

Damn, hard to believe its 20 yrs since Brenton and Bucket met on telly for the Masters title!!!

The best part of the week was the way the team bonded, with only a handful of training sessions the team melded well. If only we had a few more training sessions "Tony" we might have finished higher. ;)
It was an absolute pleasure to bowl last week, I can't think of a better time I have had with a great bunch of guys.
bmann

Well Brenton, this was SA best finish since 2003.

If only we had a few more training sessions "Tony" we might have finished higher.

I don't think so Brenton.

It takes more than just practice my boy!
You should know that, and you practice more than anyone I know, and still you can still have a bad day!

The past 5 years of lot of training sessions haven't help.

It's good to see you had fun, that's what it's all about!

cheers

Tony

Have to agree BMANN the bonding was great... god damn u Chin and Schoey for taking my points off me !!! just jealous i was whippin your butts hey =P.

Thanks everyone for the best time !!!

I was, just quoting brenton.............

It sounds like they all had fun and that's what it's all about !!

But also I was stating fact, you cant beat that!

cheers

Tony

P.S. It's a shame it's not in Adelaide next year, I'm sure a few of us would have had a go!

A bit late but hey!! Onya Bmann!! Goodwork and a much deserved reward for one of the hard workers in the state!! Hopefully I'll be able to watch you do it again next year!!

Yes you are a bit late.

Must be the time zone I suppose !!
Didn't realize it was that much behind :)

Yes, Brenton (alias) (hard worker) keep it up

Back
Top Bottom