Congrats Bec Whiting n Scott Johnston

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz

~ AUNTY FLICK MAN ~
Would like to say a hugh congrats to Bec Whiting n Scott Johnston for winning marsters at President shield 2day. Well done guys.
Also congrats to evryone that made marsters yesterday n today.
Congrats all.

Cheers
Flick

yeah go congrats to scott johnston man i neva heard fo ya but guess u have an awesome shot and u deserved to win it.

and to my lil sis bec well since chucking ya 140 the other day it kinda made something inside u click and afta that u just blew them away averaging 217 in masters is awesome and even though u had some close calls u pulled though and got the job done

well done u 2 and go defend them next year

matt whiting

I'd like to say a huge congrats to Bec Whiting. I was up there watching you bowl (when i wasn't) and i thought i'd say how awesome u bowled and it was clear that you deserved to win.

I'd also like to say how tough the competition was this year. Out of all the years i've been bowling, i reckon that this year was one of the hardest. Everyone bowled brilliantly and the high scores proved it.

yeah congrats you two u guys did a really good job.

scott, sorry i couldnt give ya a bit of a run for ur money, but i dont think i could have survived another game, my hands were shaking too much lol.

anyway well dont bec ans scott you guys were awesome!

Congratulations to Bec and Scotty on their respective titles.
Big congrats to Scotty who made it the fourth consecutive year that an ACT/Southern NSW junior has walked away with the Boys National Title!
Excellent accomplishment!!!
Also, congrats to the guys in second, Justin and Amy. A fantastic achievement as well!
And a personal congrats to Lexi, after smashing it all week in Shield to finish the week off with a 3rd in masters was an incredible achievement! I know how much you wanted everything and couldn't be happier for you!
Later Da Cowman!

congrats to both of u well deserved both of u's. Everyone bowled awesome with a 673 series just to get in the masters, so it wasn't easy this year. Congrats to everyone who made the final

...and we all thought that Scotty didnt know.
Well, obviously he knew something on Saturday ;)

Congratulations mate. As Cow said, you are the 4th consecutive ACT/Southern NSW junior to walk away with the Masters title. Its a great achievement and I hope you can successfully defend your title next year.
I should also congratulate the female masters winner, Bec. Well done, you bowled quite well and proved yourself out there this year.
And to the rest of the place getters, well done. Placing in national masters is a fantastic achievement, and you guys all deserve to be up there.

Jen

I'll tell you what Scotty knew...HOW TO WIN!!!

Another HUGE congrats to you, Scotty, I know it's still only just setting in that you're no an AUSTRALIAN BOYS JUNIOR OPEN MASTERS CHAMPION...but what a way to show everybody that Scotty does know. What was one of Scotty's secret weapons for success?
Coke...We kept him drinking Coke and he kept on winning :D Scotty showed everybody just how much talent he has big time on Saturday if they didn't know before hand, and I'm sure he'll just keep on winning throughout the future because he has the determination and ability to do so. Well done Scotty, you did Strikezone and the 3 Illawarra gits proud...and everybody else you forgot to thank ;)

To Becstar, what can I say...To those who hadn't seen the talent you have to offer the game at Sydney Cup and other various tourneys before and after, they certainly got a taste of it on Saturday...Ypu're done extremely well, and I say that it's only a matter of time before you are bowling for Australia :D Well done, and keep bowling with that good Columbia gear!

To everybody else in Masters, scores were high, and to be able to bowl as well as so many of you did and to fight right until the very last ball was bowled and the very last pins were tallied is something that I hope lives on for many decades, centuries and even milleniums. Certainly a great final to watch, well done to you all!!!

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

woot go scotty you bowled so well that final was totally awesome
congrats to everyone else masters was a very tough thing to bowl

Congratulations to all the bowlers who made the masters finals. There was some great bowling during all matches.

To Scott Johnston congratulations on a great effort in winning the boys title. We watched your last two games and you were able to strike when it was most needed.

To Rebecca we are so proud of your performance. To bowl 17 games in matchplay and average over 217 was a great effort. You have worked so hard over the past couple of years and this is now starting to produce results.

Finally a big thankyou to the best junior coach in the business Wayne Parlby. Wayne has done so much for all bowling in Victoria.

Also congratulations to the Victorian Shield Team on winning the boys and combined shields.

Everyone would have to agree that the bowling by all teams was exceptional.

Back
Top Bottom