Confirmed Times For Northern Zone Roll Off

Morty

Staff member
INNISFAIL:

Saturday 21st February - Check in 10.30 am, bowl 11.00 am
Sunday 22nd February - Check in 8.30am, bowl 9.00am

Please find above confirmed times for Northern Zone Queensland State Team Trials. I have received a Couple of Calls Regarding the times so I have pulled this from a Previous Thread.

Also, I had taken a couple of inquires if it was possible to start earlier on the Sunday. While I had initially seen no issue with this I will need to confirm with the Restricted Players, Some of whom may be traveling up on the Sunday to compete. We have started later on the Saturday to allow for travel to the event, So unless I receive 100% agreement from the restricted players then it is only fair that the same consideration be extended to them on Sunday. They are still starting a good 2 hours earlier then on Saturday.

Cheers

13.) Yes Restricted and Rachuig Players start at the same time on Sunday. Restricted Players are checking in for the first time so they need to be there at 8.30am for briefing. The Rachuig Players will be returning for there Second Day's Play so will need to be there prior to bowling. The earlier everyone is checked in and ready the earlier that we can start.

ALL Players will be Commencing Bowling at 9.00am on Sunday

good luck to all those bowlers travelling to Innisfail this weekend for the northern zone roll offs for Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted.

Safe travels one and all.......and be kind to Shinnie and Morty ;)

Good luck to and high scoring to all those rolling off for their respective teams this weekend at Innisfail.

P.S. Don't worry about Shinnie and Morty - they are big boys - give 'em heaps!

:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom