COME ON FRAWLS!!

griggsy

frawls has just taken down wes mallot with a beautiful 287 game to seal the deal! keep it up frawls we're all behind you!

Go Frawls!!!

Is this the first and Aussie has qualified for a TV show in the US of the PBA Tour?

WELL DONE!!!

This is outstanding - Go Frawlz

:smilie_gruenweiss: :smilie_gruenweiss: :smilie_gruenweiss:
:smilie_gruenweiss: :smilie_gruenweiss: :smilie_gruenweiss:

Congratulations Frawls on making the TV finals!! This is awesome! Come on....you can go all the way!! All of Australia is behind you!
Also, congratulations to Belmo for his fantastic efforts! Keep that form coming!

Melboleo / TPC..I think you're right as far as an Aussie male is concerned, however I seem to recall that the honour of first Aussie actually belongs to Carol Gianotti and forgive the Alzeimer's but I'm thinking she WON the event.."Queen's" title or similar....god I hate getting old !

Porky not getting you wrong but i think on the PBA Tour not the WPBA Tour but it depends if the meant both tours or the just the PBA Tour.

Melboleo / TPC..I think you're right as far as an Aussie male is concerned, however I seem to recall that the honour of first Aussie actually belongs to Carol Gianotti and forgive the Alzeimer's but I'm thinking she WON the event.."Queen's" title or similar....god I hate getting old !
Frawley would be the first Australian male to be on the show in PBA ranks, yes.
Gianotti won the WIBC Queen's in 1989 and was our first female to make the TV show in pro ranks.

Back
Top Bottom