Coaching Camp with Dick Ritger

Werribee

Werribee
Hi Everyone,

I need to know how many junior bowlers (of all abilities) would be interested in attending a 3 day coaching course with Dick Ritger. (at Werribee Superbowl - where else)

I would have 2 groups of 20 bowlers to fill and the course would be 3 half days for all students. Before I commit to getting him here I want to know that I can fill the spots. Dates would be late August, over Sat, Sun and Monday. I think (for some) this is probably a once in a life time opportunity.

By the way cost may be around $175 but that's still under negotiation. (his course in America is $375.US - $750 Aussie dolls- for 3 days, so this is a bargain)

Also there would be a full day Coaches course on the Tuesday, again with Dick Ritger. Only 24 spots for that one. Cost to be confirmed, but could be around the $120 mark.

Let me know so I can proceed with booking him in, no numbers means no Dick Ritger. I'd like to let him know ASAP.

Edi

call me at Werribee Superbowl on 9741 9777 if you want any more details down the track.

hey jess lawrence here
i would b interested but how long do i have 2 let mum decide if she can afford it??
i would love 2 do it!...let u know asap!
jess!

All vic bowlers,

I was fortunate to attend Dick's (hehehe) camp last year in Queensland.

If you can get the money this is the best oportunity to improve your game your liokely ever to get.

Some facts on dick:

he has 20 PBA titles to his name!
he has bowled a total of 53 300's!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

23 of those were right handed, so that would mean 20 were left handed!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

he has been coaching around the worl for about 30 odd years i think.
he is a member of the PBA hall of fame, has released numerous coaching manuals.
This guy knows more about bowling than almost anyone else in the world and his techniques are GUARANTEED to help EVERYONE!!!

BOOK NOW I"M TELLING YOU
icon_biggrin.gif

Edi,
i would suggest posting this on the junior forum cause i reckon there will be people from outside victoria who would also jump at the chance to attend
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks, Matto

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrewC:
"he has bowled a total of 53 300's!!!!!
23 of those were right handed, so that would mean 20 were left handed"

What happened to the other 10?? Between his legs i guess.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good call Drew !!

"he has bowled a total of 53 300's!!!!!
23 of those were right handed, so that would mean 20 were left handed"

What happened to the other 10?? Between his legs i guess.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Have a good one!

Hi Edi,
We have a girl from Mildura that is definately interested.
Her name is Alicia, if you need it for a list.
Contact is Rob at Sunraysia Tenpin Bowl.

When I spoke to Dick it was regarding the juniors only, let me ask the question when I speak to him. We will be running an adult coaching course on the Tuesday.

It looks as though we have loads of interest, so please submit your details so I can put you on the mailing list. (call me or email me)

As mentioned before, we will be confirming all details with Dick at the end of May.

Matty, great idea, I will post this on the Junior Forum, I have already had a few enquiries from interstate just from this posting. (by the way Matt - I expect you at my new Western SuperLeague Tuesday 21st May!! wearing your Werribee Shirt too (hehe))

I will try and give every one as much notice as possible so as you can all start saving for your course.

Thanks for your continued support,

Edi

Hey, thanx for picking that up Graham. That would be 33 right handed. Still freaky tho.
icon_eek.gif

I think he did...
or his right hand man Eddie Adams
icon_confused.gif

Ask anyone who went to his camp last year in QLD, they'll confirm.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

The guy is a legend!!!!

He also used to take breaks after tournaments, sumtimes a couple of months. Then train four times a day four half an hour at a time, for two weeks before a major.
he would then decide whether or not he would use a four or five step approach depending on "how he felt on the day"
icon_eek.gif

What can i say, he was good!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

I never said he wasn't a Legend. I DID bowl with him on tour a few times and he WAS GREAT!
I'm only disputing the silly allegations pertaining to his left-handed accomplishments.

That's cool Wayne
icon_smile.gif

I'll email him and ask him if he can confirm it and i'll keep you posted.

Hey peoples!!!

I might have to make a slight adjustment to the amount of 300's I quoted earlier.

I emailed Dick and he said he was suprised that the rumor had made it all the way to the land of OZ.

he has bowled 6 sanctioned 300's in league and on the Pro Tour, and he hasn't bothered to count the ones he's thrown in practice. none have been left handed either

All other info i've posted is acurate tho.
Thanx again Chesty, c ya at Melbourne Cup i spose.

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Back
Top Bottom