Chloe Harradine Hale wins NSW Junior Country Cup

Shoey

Shoey
a big congrates to Chloe for her win in the NSW Junior Country Cup today. you bowled well all day Chloe. well done.

also a congrates to Keryn Delaney for a win in the boys section in his final appearance at the event as he's soon to be an "old man" and age out.

and finally to Alison McGuirk on winning the handicap final.

Shoey

A very big congrats to Chloe for winning in the NSW Junior Country Cup today

Congrats Ally on winning the handicap final.

A huge CONGRAULATIONS to our daughter Chloe for winning back to back N.S.W. Orange Junior Cup today. You bowled awesome today and we are very proud of you!!

Also a big CONGRATS to Keryn winning today in the boys! You a true champion mate,well done!

Also Congrats to Alison for winning the Handicap division!!

Well done Chloe!

Love Mum and Dad!

congrats to chloe for winning yet another junior title, i'd say next year no one will beat her in the events on the calendar.

and to keryn for winning the boys, his look from game 1 to 8 was unbeatable with his virtual gravity, and to win something in a home centre is always the best way to win, even better way to age out. hopefully you can continue that form in a few weeks in malaysia buddy, can't wait to see it and compete against it :p

Well done Chloe & Keryn. You guys are part of the wealth of talent coming through the age groups! Fantastic!

Grant

SPONSORS TAKE NOTE...This gal is the future of bowling ;) Like so many other greats I couldn't be any prouder to be your best mate, Chloe, and to hear you win time and time again (I'm sure it never gets old, right??? Hehe :)). A HUGE, huge congratulations to you and here's to many, many more victories...because this certainly won't be the last time I'm congratulating you for winning a title :) Keep up the amazing work and I'll see you VERY soon :)!!!

Congratamulations also to you, Kez!!! Mum says congratulations and was very, very proud of you, much like I am :) What a great way to finish strong in your junior career and take the next big step up to the big boys in youth ;)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom