Congrats to Sam Cooley & Chloe Harradine-Hale

Forbesy

I would like to congratulate Sam Cooley & Chloe Harradine-Hale on winning this years NSW Country Junior Cup held at Orange Tenpin Bowl today. Also congrats to Mark Dalli on taking out the handicap section as well.

Final Standing.
Boys.
1. Sam Cooley - 2196.
2. Keryn Delany - 2126.
3. Wade Selwood - 2048.

Girls.
1. Chloe Harradine-Hale - 2104.
2. Ashleigh Kloot - 2045.
3. Jacqueline Heldoorn - 1931.

Handicap.
1. Mark Dalli - 2233.
2. Matthew Dalli - 2221.
3. Grantley Duvall - 2200.

A full set of results can be found at www.orangejuniorcup.freewebspace.com

The Staff and Myself from Orange Tenpin Bowl would like to thank the bowlers, the parents and the carers for making the efforts to come to Orange this weekend and we hope to see you all again next year. Hope you all have a safe and happy xmas and a great new year.

A huge Congrats to our daughter Chloe for winning the girls division.All the hard work you have done at training is beginning to pay off!We are very proud of you.
Also CONGRATS to all the place getters in all divisions.
A special thankyou to Aldo and Marissa for running a great tournament and also to Ron Forbes for all the hard work you do!!
We will be back next year!!!
Thanx again,Lynda&Garry

Yup, congrats guys :)

Thanks Ronnie-baby, Aldo, Marissa and the rest of the Orange crew, and also the event sponsors!

Congrats to Sam and Chloe you both bowled awesome! WELL DONE!!
Just like to thank Aldo, Marissa and Ron for a fantastic tournament... everything ran smoothly just like every other tournament does in Orange.
Its a fantastic centre with fantastic people running it... i love bowling there... thanks so much guys.
Oh and thanks to all the sponsers. MUCHLY APPRECIATED!!

Regards,
Kizza

so like chloe... you ring me to tell me about your 300... but you dont ring me about this! gosh

jks chloe... very well done, very proud!

your kicking ass this year! must of been that threat of being put in the pool at sydney youth hehehe

congrats again:)

Brett

Congratulations to all the placegetters! :) You all did incredibly well and bowled well when it really counted (it pretty much came down the last couple of games in all of the divisions).

Special congrats goes out to my bestie...My li'l bro Chloe :) You're absolutely smashing it these days! With a few tourney wins and a 300 to go you're showing everybody just what you're made of. Keep giving 'em hell kiddo! Just remember that you have to keep the mechanic entertained down the back just like Taz said to you hahahaha :)

I'd like to say a massive thank you to Aldo, Marissa, Ron, the sponsors, the bowlers, the parents, and everybody who made this tourney possible this year. This was my last junior tourney away from home and I'll remember it for a long, long time. Orange has always been one of my favourite events to travel to and I wish I could keep going to a few more. I'd also like to thank them for mentioning those ageing out (was really nice to have that sort of thing). Aldo, Marissa and Ron ALWAYS do their best to make this tourney fun and exciting for everybody! So thanks for making my last one away memorable :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

From illawarra committee : congrats to the 2008 Illawarra Girls Open Master winner taking out another event. Great work Chloe.

Scott and Ryan sends their regards.

To Sam ( a current illawarra junior ) great work... you have been bowling so well lately.

from everyone on the coast (shellharbour and the gong ) keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom