Chermside set to close August 22

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Sorry to hear yesterday that Chermside Hyperbowl is set to close its doors August 22 this year. Apparently it was a Westfield decision, not the direct decision of the bowling centre owners.

I wish all the staff and owners all the best in their future endeavors. Such a great facility, it will be truly be missed in the Brisbane bowling community.

Very sad news. Another great center lost. Like any other center Chermside wasn't completely perfect and many bowlers from other centers are quick to bag the bowlers that bowl there. Despite that I very much enjoyed the time I've bowled at Chermside since moving to Brisbane from Adelaide in 2013. I have made many friends and memories through Chermside so I will certainly miss bowling there.

Anyone who can should get to the bowl and thank Rudy, Lizzie and the team for their work in the bowling community at the centre.

I'm certainly appreciative of all they have done for me during the 18 months I've bowled there since returning to bowling at the start of 2014.

That is very sad news. I may have not bowled there for a couple of years now,however I have been fortunate enough to have met and made some good friends through this centre.

I would like to wish all the staff and management of the centre,especially our good friends Lizzie and John all the very best for the future. They have given a lot of their life and time to the centre.
It is unfortunate centres come and go, we should be gratefull, true friendships remain long after these doors will close.
Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom