Change s to TBA’s National Championships

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
I heard a rumour back in 2009 that the Queensland Invitational Team was going to be scrapped in favour of an Asian team to contest Rachuig. At the time I thought it was just that, a rumour (unusual for bowling :D)

However, it appears that this has come to fruition with only one Queensland Team to contest the 2011 Rachuig, Restricted, Senior's and Youth competitions.

I have enclosed the press release from TBA and TBAQ below.

I guess it was going to happen at some stage and having an Asian team will certainly strengthen the competition, but it is a shame that we have lost our second team. It will certainly make competition for spots in the Queensland teams at an all time high.

Having only one Queensalnd team won't matter anyway as Queensland will cleansweep Rachuig in 2011.

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• TBA-TBAQ Press Release.pdf
    274.1 KB · Views: 101
Why was the title of my post changed? If I'd wanted to entitle it "Changes to TBA National Championships" than that's what I would have typed.

My Title read "No Queensland Invitational Team", which I thought was pretty self explanatory, didn't think it needed to be sanitised or edited. :confused::confused:

And why was it moved from the Queensland board to the Main site when I was really only addressing Queensland bowlers???

Sorry Steve...That was my doing mate didn't mean to step on toes...I changed it as i was trying to upload it to the "LATEST NEWS" on the front page, and for some reason it didn't happen...There is a glitch that needs to be looked at...

If it uploaded then it would have linked to your post and so on...

I was asked to update it so tried and don't have the time right now to fix it up...

If i cant sort it i will change it back tomorrow for you...

Back
Top Bottom