Cashies League - AMF Kedron - IMPORTANT NOTICE

jl

Nobody
Attention Cashies league bowlers for 2012...

It has been decided at tonight's league AGM that the Cashies league will now be bowling at 7.30pm next year, and starting on Thursday 2nd February (not 26th Jan as previously advertised).

Other changes have been made as well, so if you require more information, feel free to contact me at the bowl, or drop me a line here.

Don't forget that there is always more room for more bowlers, so if you are intrested in joining, you can contact me for more info.

Jason
AMF Kedron

Sounds good thanks Jase!
To all concerned, the pattern put down is very consistant and a good challenge for those wanting to improve. It is not like walking in and shooting a 1980's West Indian test match score!!! The most realistic condition I have bowled on in a long time. As I said, if you like a challenge and a great atmosphere then this is the league to join!

Grant

Attn Cashies league bowlers:

just a quick message to let everyone know that we have tweaked last year's oil pattern slightly (as planned) and will be having our first practice session next thursday 19/1/12 at 7pm with the pattern being laid. all are welcome to attend. $4.25 per game or 4 for $15.

your feedback will help determine what this year's pattern will be for the Cashies league in 2012.

please let me know if you wish to come along so I can book an appropriate number of lanes.

see you there!

Jason.

We are looking for 1 bowler to fill a team spot to begin this Thursday night @ 7.30pm. $30 per week for 3 games, 45 week season, scratch & handicap points, minimum $500 to be won at the end of the season.

Send me a message, or call the bowl on 3350 1177 if you are interested.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom