Cara. H. on TV!!

S

swonky

Last night on channel 10 I saw Cara Honeychruch doing an interview and attempting to promote our sport, and this morning on the TODAY program (channel 9) she conducted another interview.

Was there a big meeting in Sydney last night or something, whats going on do you think 10 pin bowling will actually get on tv?

Anyway better go

B4N!

You'll also find Cara on ROVE tonight on Channel Ten. Just the shot in the arm the sport needs, thanks Cara!

Are you sure she is on Rove...

his been on tv 4 times in the last 4 hours and not even mentioned the sport or her name

This has all come about because Cara and Bowl Australia have entered into an agreement relating to the promotion of bowling the sport as opposed to bowling the recreation, and this is the beginning of mega promotion.

Bowl Australia needs to be congratulated for using our most marketable asset in a manner that AMF never really did, putting her out there in the public eye, educating the masses as to what bowling is all about.
icon_biggrin.gif

yeah i saw the end on the today show, but only end, i was kicking myself later on, would some1 please expain to me in detail what exactly is going on?? many thanx.

Yes Brenton is right .. a deal between Bowl Australia and herself to promote : as Brenton says : bowling as a sport and not as a recreation.

I will have more details tomorrow
icon_smile.gif

well done Cara.
had two groups come in and bowl because they saw Cara on the TV. Not bad free advertising
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

After speaking with Cara's dad, he also informed me that the producers of Rove are putting together a "best of" which will also feature Cara. (and so it should too!) that should be in the near future!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

She is going to be at a dinner at Castle Hill Wondabowl (a bowl australia centre), attending a dinner and 2 games of bowling on a thursday night. If anyone wants the date and time, i'll be back with more soon as I can. Its probably a good guess that she'll be attending all 3 here in NSW. Here are the addresses if anyone is interested:

Wondabowl Castle Hill
Cnr Salisbury Road and Hudson Ave
Castle Hill NSW 2154
Ph: (02)9680 7677

Canberra International Bowl
Cnr Cowlishaw and Scoallay Sts
Taggeranong ACT 2901
Ph: (02)6293 3888

Wondabowl Top Ryde
Lvl 3, Top Ryde Shopping Centre
Blaxland Road
Ryde NSW 2112
Ph: (02)9809 2044

Actually, now that I think about it...All you have to do is ring up the centres to see if she'll be there. I know for sure that she'll be at castle hill on one thursday sometime soon, so if you wanna have dinner and bowl with her. I suggest you get ringin!

Back
Top Bottom