Cannington Cup - WA

boybrowny

Can anyone from Perth pls advise where a close & cheap motel is in respect of the Cannington Cup tournament hosting venue?

ALSO - to WA-ites, are the lanes there dry or slick in comparrison with the rest of Australia....

Oh yeah - anyone who would be prepared to 'billet' a bowler for 2 nights would do me a hugh favour ! All I can offer in return is a place to stay if you want to come to Darwin for the Arafura Classic sometime!

Cheers

Lanes at Cannington are synthetic, same type of lanes as Forest Hill. There house pattern is usually very little oil, but i would expect there to be a decent amount of oil on the lanes. Hope that helps

Later
Adrian

Cannington has HPL's.......installed within the last 18months Id say...

As for Little oil?? Id prefer to say a lil short, maybe not dry??

Make sense at all??

I will endevour to find the centres House Pattern........But really is it going be the same for the Cannignton Cup?? Arent AMF trying to adhere to TBA's lane condtioning policy??

The Real Deal said:
As for Little oil?? Id prefer to say a lil short, maybe not dry??

I'd say your right there, I would say that the pattern is a tad short. . .

The Real Deal said:
Arent AMF trying to adhere to TBA's lane condtioning policy??

This type of thing has been brought up with regards to the SA Cup too, and i would think that especially all the AMF Super 6 tournys would be strictly adhering to the TBA's new policy. As should all the national ranking tournys. . .

TBA lane conditiioning policy (available on the TBA website) states that a ranked tournament WILL comply with the lane conditioning policy or it is not a ranked tournament for this year and the event will be taken from the rankings list for the following year, no ifs or buts allowed.

Hsv

Flights through Qantas via the internet are at $352 return atm. This is departing Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom