Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Hi Jo Louend,

You know have a spot in B Squad. Just a reminder to please have your deposit in before COB 22 Feb.

Updated squad listing attached.

46 bowlers left to pay in their deposits, 22nd Feb is approaching fast, please don't miss your spot
by simply forgetting your deposit.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 79
Hi Guys, sorry to be a pain in the A*** but as l am now driving over with some other South Aussies l will have to bowl B squad so if there is anyone that can assist me it will be greatly appreciated.... cheers Tony Long

Hi Swany Can you disregaurd our phone conversation . both rob and i will with any kind of luck still wish to bowl in B squad as we cant get down there on the friday.
Thanks
Kevin Webb
PS didnt get Email:

Hi All,

Thank you for all those recent deposits. KEVIN WEBB you now have a spot in "B" Squad after a pull out as of 5 mins ago.
Attached is an updated squad listing as of 8.50pm.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

66 KB · Views: 56
Hi Hollywood,

I mailed my deposit to you on 29th January. Can you confirm if you have received it.

Hi Bowlers,

Swanny has also had a request from Heather Robertson. Heather would like to swap into "B" squad if anyone can help her out.
Post via here if you can.

Also attached is the current squad listing as of tonight.

Thank you,

Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

66 KB · Views: 69
HI Bowlers,

Canberra Seniors Cup OILING PATTERN 2013. WTBA LONDON
Please find attached.
Have already spoken with Craig Jeffery and it is being laid every Sunday providing
there are no other tourny's on leading up to the Cup.
It will be laid at least from Wednesday the week of the tournament.
I will keep you updated to see if we can have it laid for the entire week of the Cup
to ensure it is well bedded in and plays consistently.

Regards,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• WTBA London (8).pdf
    184 KB · Views: 112
Hi, You Seniors sure know how to fill up squads.

Thought I could ease into this Seniors thing but I guess not. Could you please put me down as a reserve for either squad. Happy to pay a deposit whenever. Just let me know.

Thanks
Jan Nordin (male)

Back
Top Bottom