Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

ian/hollywood - peter gallagher(vic) deposit $50 paid this evening tks - also could you please remove the grand senior from peter's entry - he has not achieved the age bracket yet ;)

Hi All,
Please find attached the current squad list & Entry Form in which we are just awaiting the accreditation number for and will repost once received. To secure your spots please send your $50 Non-Refunable deposit as per entry form or via Direct Deposit to the following account:
ATBSO of ACT
Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 062909
Acc No: 10012244
Using your Surname & CSC as description please.

Kind Regards,
Ian Swan with Hollywood's help.:)

Hi Ian,

Roy Andrews and Kaye Talbot paid you their deposit in Townsville. Cheers,

Hi Bowlers,

Please find attached latest squad listing.
Brian Looby you know have a spot in A squad.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013.xls
    67.5 KB · Views: 114
Hi,
Not sure how I got in A Squad as I have never bowled A before.
Can you see if someone wants to swap with me?
Will bank transfer deposit.
Les Harrison

can u put frosty on reserve for a squad as well as b and also add janet pratt to reserve list for either squad too please

Hi,
Not sure how I got in A Squad as I have never bowled A before.
Can you see if someone wants to swap with me?
Will bank transfer deposit.
Les Harrison
Les, Andrew Willis was requesting a change to A squad so you are now in B squad.
Updated squad listing attached with latest changes made.

Regards, Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup 2013 Entry Form.pdf
    655 KB · Views: 63
Hi Bowlers,

Happy New Year to all. Latest Squad Listings as of 11.30am today 03/01/13.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

67.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi Bowlers,

I have attached the up to date squad listings with any changes as of 6.30 pm tonight. I had neglected to list Wayne Cummins previously as a reserve, my apologies ( email received 22 Dec ) I will blame
the Christmas rush. As there are 3 qualifying tournaments for the Australian Seniors Teams for LA and we are number 3 I have checked the other two events for my own sanity as to everyone completing
the MINIMUM 2 events to be considered. As current squad lists show for all 3 events there would be only two male bowlers that would not meet the criteria coming into the CSC. If they both get a start in the
Seniors Australian Open for which they are currently reserves then all will have qualified. All Reserves therefore for the Canberra Seniors Cup currently listed will be given the option for a spot as they become available on order received as we have mentioned earlier.

Don't Forget: All deposits to be in our bank by close of business 22 February. Our Bank details are in the First post on this thread. No deposit -No start as previously mentioned, No exceptions. Reserves will then fill all positions that have not paid deposits providing they have paid there deposit. Reserves will be refunded if they do not gain a start.

Kind Regards,
Hollywood & Swanny.

Attachments

68.5 KB · Views: 136
Hi Ian & David,

Can you please please withdraw me from the tournament.

Can not make it.

Thanks

Tony Stoppel

Back
Top Bottom