Calling the Wiseman...

K-C

I am told this is the required protocol to get the Wiseman to make some predictions - so go and get the crystal ball out of the cupboard Garry and dust it off!

Seeing as you apparently need a topic to start the psychic powers up... can you please shed some light on what's in store for teams challenge? Let's see if you are as accurate as last time... :)

Teams Challenge

Sorry for taking so long to get back to KC - it took me a couple of days to find the crystal ball.

It took a little while to warm up, but I finally managed to get it tuned in to June 26th & 27th, so here are my predictions for the Teams Challenge:-

:lol: 10 teams will participate, but their will only be one winner.

:eek: Several Victorians may make the trip over to try and take a share of the prize money.

8) Top average for the men will be 209.5.

:arrow: Top average for the women will be 195.3

:crazyeye: Top average for the juniors will be 192.7

:idea: High game for the tournament - 256

:?: Shield Girls ( I know their coach pretty well and he says that they are in form and will be very hard to beat) and Rachuig Men ( I know one of their senior players pretty well and he says they are are in form and will be very hard to beat) will play off in the Grand Final.

The Wiseman

As you all might remember, K-C asked me for my predictions for the Teams Challenge and I dusted off the crystal ball and provided her with 6 predictions. Not one to blow my own trumpet (usually), but for a part time psychic and over the hill bowler - I didn't do to bad of a job.

:D 10 Teams will participate, but there will only be one winner - CORRECT

:eek: Several Victorians may make the trip over to try and take a share of the prize money - CORRECT - 2 MADE THE TRIP, 1 CASHED.

8) Top average for the Men will be 209.5 - VERY CLOSE, 207.9 ANDROO

:arrow: Top average for the Women will be 195.3 - A LITTLE WAY OFF, K-C 178.3. (However, I did think that Lisa Garioch was coming down and 195.3 was what I thought she would average. Lisa ended up bowling in the Queensland Ladies Classic that week end and averaged 190.4 - PRETTY CLOSE.

:crazyeye: Top average for Juniors will be 192.7 - PRETTY CLOSE, 197.5 JOEL REEVE

:idea: HIGH GAME FOR THE TOURNAMENT - 256 - PRETTY CLOSE 267 RICK WALKER

:?: Shield Girls & Rachuig Men will play off in the Grand Final - VERY CLOSE, RACHUIG FINISHED 2ND, SHIELD GIRLS =3RD.

It would appear that my psychic powers have not deserted me just yet, so if anybody would like to avail of my powers please feel free to post here and I will see what I see :wink:

Back
Top Bottom