Burnie Masters odds!

Well thought i would wip up some odds for this weekend:

3-1 and favourite........Ashley Riley
coming off a win in the Hobart Masters, will be hard to beat in home center, and with some soild results in the "sack" ...ooops i meant on the mainland tournament scene, should set an early pace and then have enough in the tank to bring this one home.

5-1..............Brett Kenley

Current Rachuig member, and also a bowler from Burnie, always seems to be consistant and tends to go under the radar and having won stste masters there in 2002 and a podium finish in the Hobart Masters this year will go close, but may get done by a strand of hair :p

6-1.............Garry Crick

Current Rachuig member for the 500th time :p is always in the top 4 or 5 being the consistant bowler that he is, Will struggle if there is a fair amount of oil which makes it tough for garry to carry :) but with a recent trip to the Melbourn Cup, should be better prepared if Oil is the case, dont think he can win it but if it comes down to spares i put my money on him every time.

7-1............Hayden George

Current Rachuig member, Certanily has the shot, but in recent times sparing has been his "DEMON", but has also had some great results from Burnie in recent years, so if Gus is on his game he can take this from start to finish, but with the Salmonella that i will be putting in his Egg and Bacon McMuffin he will be spending a lot of time on the Porcelin which will make this tournament out of his reach :p, expect a top 3 finish

8-1...........Andrew Phillips

2nd year Rachuig Bowler, has won in Hobart, Launceston in Recent times, and with more experience under his belt will go close in this event but proven to be Fashion Challenged in the past could work against him here, with the constant stress from having the Top button on his shirt done up! :p Defiantly top 5

10-1........Matt Dickson

Has Bowled a few Rachuig's now, and with the nothing fazes me attitude should certainly be a challenger, but with a lack of fitness, may struggle to finish off strongly, giving the other's a chance, but on his day is defiantly hard to beat...This would be my pick for a roughy.....love u dicko

15-1....... Paul Oakley

Bowling in his 1st Rachuig this year, will certainly give it his all, but a lack of Tournament bowling and Bowling down the coast will probaly work against him, but he did make the Rachuig team this year in a tight tussle for the 7th spot, in which he will benifit from, Fouls may be a problem, as the length of that goatie must be fairly close to the line, so a quick shave may be in order :p

20-1....... Dan Bunting

Almost made it in his 1st attempt at Rachuig, as been bowling well of late, and with a bigger shot than i remember may also be a slight chance, but i think a lack of Adult Masters bowling may be the deciding factor, but maybe 1 to watch in the future, but with that dam mullet :lol: protruding from the forhead in front of the eyes it may be difficult to even find which lane your on, so defiantly an outside chance.

33-1........ Damian Crick

Also rolled off for Rachuig for the 1st time this year but was un succesfull, but has certainly come along way under the watchful eye of Super coach "Wiseman Crick" and all so competed in the Melbourne Cup last Weekend, and must be happy with his result and putting a few nice games together on trying conditions, Continualy improving (Well thats what the ladies tell me) :lol: will be 1 to watch in a few years.

50-1......Mark"bboy' Foster

Well what can i say, Absoulute legend...bwahhahahha, Cant rate him at all in this tournamnet, due to bowling only 1 game in the last 6months, but has a good record in General and with some new gear could do anything, but he will just be happy to cut, but even the sunshines on a dogs arse somedays...so yeh worth putting a dollar on :lol:

Ok now for da ladies :wink:

This one is a bit of a mystery to me so i will do my best, sorry no quotes,

Kassey "Rackers" Fechner................4-1
Debbie "Homer" Riley.........................5-1
Jackie "Chan" Crick..............................7-1

Sorry i missed other females, but i dont even know who is in there State Team.....i know me bad, but u know i love u all

Look Forward to seeing u all on Sunday

Bruv

Can always count on you to provide some entertain Mr Foster... but.... *cough cough* aren't you forgetting something?? LOL

Hehe I know you probably wouldn't know who was in the field for the women but come on, we could have at least rated a mention! :wink: :wink:

Not like you to ignore the female species Marky :wink: hehe...

Looking forward to your return to tournaments on Sunday, see ya there.

Bruv said:
8-1...........Andrew Phillips

2nd year Rachuig Bowler, has won in Hobart, Launceston in Recent times, and with more experience under his belt will go close in this event but proven to be Fashion Challenged in the past could work against him here, with the constant stress from having the Top button on his shirt done up! Defiantly top 5

Bruv

FASHION CHALLENGED? Wait till you see what shirt it is this weekend ;)

Let's just say, it should get a few chuckles hehehe

Back
Top Bottom