Caboolture All the way

andrewbc

Well what can i say it was a rather busy weekend for all those involved whether it be the bowlers, staff, volunteers or scorers.

In the end it was caboolture who won in both divisions and overall.

Placings as Follows

Men
1 Caboolture
2 Gold Coast
3 Ipswhich
4 Brisbane
5 Sunshine Coast
6 Hervey Bay
7 Bundaberg
8 Rockhampton
9 Toowoomba
10 Kingaroy

Ladies
1 Caboolture
2 Gold Coast
3 Brisbane
4 Sunshine Coast
5 Toowoomba
6 Ipswhich
7 Rockhampton
8 Bundaberg
9 Kingaroy
10 Hervey Bay

Overall
1 Caboolture
2 Gold Coast
3 Brisbane
4 Sunshine Coast
5 Ipswhich
6 Bundaberg
7 Hervey Bay
8 Toowoomba
9 Rockhampton
10 Kingaroy

Well done to all

All Stars

All Stars:

Men:

Steve Hampson 231.9
Drewy 226.8
Brad Spicer 226.3
Anthony Main 225.1
Sir Phil Wilkinson 224.9

Women:

Amanda Frost 228.7
Linda Green 221.7
Rebecca Simpson 221.6
Tanya Stevenson 212.9
Alicia Meads 204.1

Thanks Lordsan, there were so many good games & really consistant bowling over the 3 days. Let's see if Brissy can get a few more next year ;)

I would just like to say a very big congrats to my Brother In Law Brad Spicer for making the All Stars team. he bowled very well and deserved to make the team. Even though you bowl like a bitch sometimes Spice Girl I must say you beat me that time. Love ya heaps. :cool:

Taya (Spice Boy)

Hope you were watching very Closely Taya, as this is as close as you are ever going to get to an ALL STAR BOWLER and also TEAM.

Trust me Spice BOY I have seen you bowl. Thursday nights at ASPLEY.

NOMAD
Nothing Hits Harder Than A Brick.

Hey Nomad!

Do you often shoot down little girls offering congratulations on the internet, you heartless prick?

PS who are you and how many all star teams have you made?

Ronnie

GET A LIFE NOMAD

good on you Ronnie, who the hell does he think he is. Obvious;y jealous that he/she or a SHIM can't bowl for nuts.

Nothing hits harder than the truth!!!

nomad said:
Hope you were watching very Closely Taya, as this is as close as you are ever going to get to an ALL STAR BOWLER and also TEAM.

Trust me Spice BOY I have seen you bowl. Thursday nights at ASPLEY.

NOMAD
Nothing Hits Harder Than A Brick.

So?? What is your point, its not how well you bowl every week in whatever centre. It is how you perform on the day, and i hope TAYA (spice boy) does make an ALL STAR TEAM just too prove you wrong. (which im sure she will)
Nomad you should think before you speak/type next time you silly fool.

And also, are you to gutless to leave your name or something??
Or are you afraid that if you did leave your name some smart person that watches you bowl will criticise you and your bowling?? :p Take your pick??

You Must not have much of a life if you have to bring people down about their bowling just too make yourself feel alot better, if you want to have a crack at someone have a crack at me i'd love to see you try as i havent made an all stars team yet either.

I'd also like to see how many all star teams you have made.

Well Just My Opinion.

Thank you very much Jodee, Its great to see my FRIENDS are standing behind me. You can count on my support if ever you need it. Mwah.

Taya

Back
Top Bottom