Brunswick BVP Ambush

mattr

Driled my AMbush tonight with pin above fingers CG kicked out 2 inches and a balance hold 5 1/2 inches.

I have to say this ball is unbelieveable. It would have to be the most smoothest ball i have rolled with the utmost controllability. When it hits the pins it leaves nothing standing at all.

This ball is extemly well matched up on fresh oil patterns and is very easy to create an area with.

My games tongiht were 190/248/276/246

If you would like one of these balls please call chester hill bowl and speak with john leo, drilled for $330

cheers

Matt Riley
Team Brunswick
Asia Pacific

Hey chris, funny about that, i was looking at one yesterday, nice ball, maybe i should try one......................:rolleyes:

"If you would like one of these balls please call chester hill bowl and speak with john leo, drilled for $330"

At that price they would want to be the best ball in the world.

BBA has them for $210.00.

Pearl

They are a fantastic ball, but I agree with you Pearl. AMF Richlands Proshop has them for $235 DRILLED.

Best regards,
Wendy

blackwidow said:
They are a fantastic ball, but I agree with you Pearl. AMF Richlands Proshop has them for $235 DRILLED.
Best regards,
Wendy

sorry that was a typo that was for a scorcin inferno

If yuo guys want to buy balls from those guys go right ahead i have heard some interesting stories about the balls they sell

the BVP is around the 250 drilled at chester hill

"If yuo guys want to buy balls from those guys go right ahead i have heard some interesting stories about the balls they sell"

what stories would that be matt ??

mattr said:
If yuo guys want to buy balls from those guys go right ahead i have heard some interesting stories about the balls they sell

Ohhh goodie, do tell.

yes matt, don't be flippant with the off comment , say it ........or otherwise don't bother in the first place.

kaijun said:
yes matt, don't be flippant with the off comment , say it ........or otherwise don't bother in the first place.

Its not my place to say, i only heard it via someone else. All i can say is get the ball checked before you buy.

Perhaps its just jealous people down here unable to sell balls at that price. I dont care where people buy it from as long as they get the best product they can.

Orginally posted by mattr
All i can say is get the ball checked before you buy

well this is why we trust the proshop people in their guidance and expertise in what they are selling...........pretty hard for a regular person to check if the ball is stuffed..

Orginally posted by mattr
Perhaps its just jealous people down here unable to sell balls at that price

yes it probably is.........like any salesman bagging the competition to potential buyers....

nuff said

kaijun said:
well this is why we trust the proshop people in their guidance and expertise in what they are selling...........pretty hard for a regular person to check if the ball is stuffed..
yes it probably is.........like any salesman bagging the competition to potential buyers....
nuff said

exactly, back to the topic

bowling with this ball is like cheating

Every bowling ball that comes out of "these" Proshops are from EXACTLY THE SAME DISTRIBUTORS than other proshops purchase their gear from.
Brunswick bowling balls come from Heritage Bay, which come directly from Brunswick. So Matt, are you saying that Heritage Bay are selling duds? If they are, then the customers paying twice as much for bowling balls where you come from, will be a little bit peeved at the price difference.
As for the comment made by the person that told you this little piece of information, has NO IDEA THEMSELVES.
The very thought of major bowling ball manufacturing plants in the U.S. selling duds to any distributor in Australia is the dumbest comment I have ever heard.
If you would like to see for yourself, I can have a Brunswick ball sent to you via "THESE" proshops free of charge and you can then drill it up to your hearts content and then I would love a photograph of you and your informant with egg on your faces.

Lots of love and affection,
Wendy.

P.S. It's not nice to talk behind peoples backs either.

I would also like to add to my previous comment, that all "THESE" proshops selling stock just a lttle cheaper, are purely for the customers sake. Gone are the days when Proshops had the right to charge exuberantly for bowling equipment. If centres down your way want to continue this method of high pricing, then they wont be around for much longer.
Retail outlets such as Strike-it Bowling, Bowling Balls Australia and Bowlers Basement are going to be around for a lot longer.
Whether we condone their ethics is another matter. As for "THE OTHER GUYS" or "OTHER PROSHOPS" selling exactly the same products cheaper, it is purely allowing the bowlers to get the exact same products cheaper by lowering the over inflated margins of Proshops elsewhere.
That's it! Nothing sinister, no bad pins or this seconds nonsense, out of shape rubbish.
Every bowling ball must pass strict guide lines before even being sent to any country for that matter.
Brunswick, Columbia, Ebonite , Visionary, and Storm cannot afford to have their reputations bagged by non-sensical, flippant and ill directed comments like you and your idiot informant.
If you honestly believe that some proshops are selling DUDS, then my friend PROVE IT! If you can't.....shut your trap!

Once again, lots of love ,
Wendy.

why would u post something that you dont no is true. and why would u belive rumors.

luke green

"These" pro shops are doing you a favor buddy, personally, i dont like paying 100 more for a ball. I know "these" proshops have the same quility equipment as any other pro shop in Australia. Dont be hating that you payed too much

Please explain Mr. Riley...

Being a dist. for one of those "OTHERS", I must admit I have never ever had a problem... with ANY ball I've sold... and yes that does include a few (gasp) B balls

settle down all please

all im saying is what i have heard from these people i didnt say it and im not the only person who has seen it or heard in the state either

All i know is what i heard thats all. Some people are too afraid to say what they have heard now i know its not true fine lets leave it at that. I think its good that people can buy balls at a good price i for one support competiion in the pro shops its about time.

This sort of thing is good for the game people.

One last thing, im not the only person in the state who has heard this so dont shoot me, im just putting it out there, as no one else has the balls too. If anyone has a problem with me letting others know to get their equipment checked before drilling just go on and shoot me but if there is a deeper problem than that i think talking over the internet isnt going to solve it, it needs to be face to face

Back
Top Bottom