Track Track - Freak

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Ball: 15lb 4, top weight 3 3/4, PIN position 3 inches from CG.

Well when you first pull this out of the box you know it's going to turn! My dilema was how was I going to drill it and how does the drill spec sheet really work?

I decided after several hours to put the PIN 3 3/8 from my PAP with the MB position strong (close to the vertical line from the PAP). To look at the ball, it looks similar to a 1 o'clock drilling. It finished with 1 1/2 side weight so I put a balance hole 5 1/4 inches from my centre of grip of the horizontal axis line. My ring finger was to the right of the PIN.

I first used this ball on a fresh relatively easy pattern (however outside of 8 was shut down). I swung the ball 16 out to 10. Well didn't this ball turn the corner!!! It not only turned and came back but cut straight through the deck for a solid 8 pin, great! On average I was generating about 5-6 inches of flare which for me is pretty amazing. I made the necessary adjustments and buried the pocket for 3 games finishing with a healthy 680.

I was bowling in an elimination format (3 games head to head) and by the 2nd game of the second round I noticed the ball finishing not so hard. I then swapped to my EZ Money and finished strong.

After reflecting at the end of the day I was of the opinion that the ball ran out fo juice in the front of the lane to rev up and turn the corner hard. What had happended is that it slowley started reading the lane earlier and earlier which resulted in less and less hard snap at the end (even though it was covering the same amount of boards).

This ball is a monster and will cut through anything but from what I've learnt you've really got to be chasing the oil with this one or it will burn up in the front of the lane. It did out turn my, Heat 2, Voodoo and EZ money and Money pretty easily. A really handy tool to have in your arsenal but if there is no oil better put it away.

A really oil monster by Track which I have no doubts will come in handy when floods strike.

G

LOVING THE FREAK

HEY THERE GEORGE JUST WRITING TO TELL YOU I HAVE THE FREAK DRILLED UP LIKE YOU SAID AND I HAD A THROW WITH IT MONDAY ARVO UM WENT THE FIRST EIGHT THEN 8 PIN THEN WENT THE NERXT FIFETEEN IN A ROW SO UNOFFICIALLY I THREW A THREE HUNDRED SO I WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT BOWLING LEAGUE THAT NIGHT AND AS IT TURNED OUT I CONTINUED MY GOOD FORTUNE AND ROLLED A 954 WHICH WAS ALRIGHT CONSIDERING I SPRAINED ME ANKLE ON THE WEKEND AT SOCCER
IT WAS JUST SO EASY TO THROW AND YOU KNOW MY SHOT I WAS THROWING THREW FIFETEEN AND WATCHING IT SNAP VISOUSLY ON THE BACKEND SENDING MESSANGERS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE IT WAS GREAT TO WATCH AND ALL THE BOYS ARE JEALOUS CANT WAIT TO DRILL MY FREAK OUT UP AND THROW IT SHOULD BE GOOD
ALSO THE CONDITION MADE IT EASY TO THROW THOSE SCORES BECAUSE THE CONDITION WAS YOUR AVERAGE CROWN WITH OUR SUPPURB BACK ENDS AS YOU KNOW SO SHOULD MAKE GOOD SCORING FOR THE OPEN WELL G2G AND DO MORE PRACTISE FOR THAT THREE HUNDRED BYE FOR NOW MAN

HEY THERE GEORGE JUST WRITING TO TELL YOU I HAVE THE FREAK DRILLED UP LIKE YOU SAID AND I HAD A THROW WITH IT MONDAY ARVO UM WENT THE FIRST EIGHT THEN 8 PIN THEN WENT THE NERXT FIFETEEN IN A ROW SO UNOFFICIALLY I THREW A THREE HUNDRED

if you threw the 8 pin in the 9th frame then shot 15 in a row im pretty sure that IS a 300 (officially)

X X X X X X X X 9? XXX
X X X X X X X X X XXX

am i right? :p

HEY MAN NO IN PRACTISE

HEY THERE DUDE THANX FOR YOUR REPLY BUT THAT WAS A UNOFFICIAL 300 I WAAS TESTING A CONDITION THAT WE ARE GOING TO LAY DOWN FOR THE BURDEKIN $3000 TOURNY WE ARE HOLDING IN SEPTEMBER AND I THINK THE CONDITION IS PRETTY GOOD, UM I WENT ON TO SHOOT A 954 FOR FOUR AND LAST NIGHT MY COUSIN FRANK BOWLED A 278 AND HE IS A LEFTY SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS SCORING BOTH SIDES WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR A BOWLING CENTRE. SO YEAH I WAS UNHAPPY NOT TOO BOWL IT IN LEAGUE BUT OH WELL ONE DAY.

Back
Top Bottom