Brian Looby 300 game!

Jasonguru

gettin better!!!!!
I would like to say congrats to Looby who threw a perfect in the Classic singles at Ashmore last night.

His games were 211-228-234-300 = 973 series

This was also with the recent addition of a Kegel now at Ashmore which is long overdue and will go a long way to solving the chronic oiling issues that had been happening there for a long time.

I do expect many more to come from you now Loobs and many others at Ashmore. Hopefully i am next :)

Ah! The Looby Carry is obviously still working - you have been in great form lately, Loobs! Well done.

Flower

You are a Machine!!!

Just remember to bring your "Looby Carry" with you to Caboolture tomorrow ;)

well done!

Great bowling Brian. Until the Anzac skins recently bowled at Logan City I had not met Brian although I knew of him and what he is capable of bowling. I can honestly say I had a great night bowling with/against Brian. He is a unique character of our game and is very supportive of all that come in to contact with him on or off the lanes.
Again well done Brian.

Grant

He said he Hates the new condtion that was before he bowled his 300 they must of got better as the night went on great shooting loobs lol

WELL DONE B1 - Good to see you are in form again at the right time

Catch you at Caboolture tomorrow - I'll look after those 10pins for you ;)
cheers
Carol

i think so george.

i bought 1 about 7 months ago and have bowled 11 games with it all bar 3 on the new condition as it was just too dry before.

thank god they finally got a kegel and some volume now :)

Well done Brian,
Got to agree with others,You are a machine!!!
Seriously,Well done mate
Ron & Leanne Warmington

Back
Top Bottom