Brett Best joins Oz Tenpin Group

Andrew

Managing Director Lorraine Sampson and General Manager Rob Zikman would like to welcome Brett Best to the group. Brett has commenced employment as Center Manager at our Altona Center, venue for the 2006 Commonwealth Championships.

Brett's 19 years experience in the industry is a real plus for the Oz Tenpin Group, with the announcement of our latest center's location to be confirmed in the next few weeks.

Brett's appointment will give added strength and stability to the Oz Tenpin Group.

:D :p
Hey ya all,
Congrats to Brett I know him personally and wish him the very best of luck at his new centre and his new appointment at OzTenpins.
Chantal

Hey Jedi bowler,
I would also like to know that answer to that question as I live nearby...Wonder how long it will be before we know that answer.
Chantal

Congrats Brett on your new appointment, the Industry can not afford to lose people with the experience that you have , look forward to catching up with you in the near future. :cool:

The rumour I heard was that new centre might be EPPING ???

jedi_bowler said:
So is it Oz Tenpin who is opening a center in Doncaster!
Makes ppl wonder why close down BOX HILL and Open a new center at DONCASTER :rolleyes AMF = ALWAYS MONEY FIRST :D So, is it Doncaster or Epping!! :D

alexnjudy said:
Makes ppl wonder why close down BOX HILL and Open a new center at DONCASTER :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Box Hill got so many leagues. AMF = ALWAYS MONEY FIRST :D Let's not assume = Making ass of you and me :D

Hahahaha, anyone else wanna tell alex?

tonx said:
Hahahaha, anyone else wanna tell alex?
Lol TONX i did change that ..so ppl can reply now :D Like they say if you cant beat them join them (assume) ;)
Neway congrats Brett,all the best champ :D

jedi_bowler said:
alexnjudy

The Oz Tenpin Group are not AMF. There AMF's competitors :D

Frosty :rolleyes:

In addition to that, all the new centres that are being built are getting the best EVERYTHING. The best returns, brunswick backend machines, KEGAL oilling machines etc etc...

Bowlers should get behind OZ tenpin, as well as other independant centres, as they are a great thing for 10pin bowling in Australia!!!

jedi_bowler said:
alexnjudy

The Oz Tenpin Group are not AMF. There AMF's competitors :D

Frosty :rolleyes:
Ok Ok Go OZ Tenpin Group ;) i put this after reading Tonxs thread.
Agrees with Tonx 100 % :D
As long the bowlers get the best,let AMF and Go OZ kill each other lol

So who's left at AMF, there seems to be a major clear out of staff in senior Managment positions, this can't be good for the company, all that experience, gone. :(

willey.

They closed box hill cause it wasn't making money thats what i heard but there could be other reasons to it.. Also the reason probaly was cause of the new owners of AMF which is MLE sore it as wasn't making any money lets close but frankston wasn't to far behind that anyway but there not going to close frankston now.. I think thats right

Chris

KnuckleHead said:
They closed box hill cause it wasn't making money thats what i heard but there could be other reasons to it.. Also the reason probaly was cause of the new owners of AMF which is MLE sore it as wasn't making any money lets close but frankston wasn't to far behind that anyway but there not going to close frankston now.. I think thats right

Chris
Chris they are closing down Box Hill becoz it's a "gold mine" coz of the land value :rolleyes: they will make more money selling it!! Do you think they really care for us bowlers i dont thinks so mate :D

willey said:
So who's left at AMF, there seems to be a major clear out of staff in senior Managment positions, this can't be good for the company, all that experience, gone. :(

willey.
Well Willey lets say they will sleep well knowing they got "Fat Bank Balance" :D
It all comes down to profit mate :rolleyes: :D

Bowled at Box Hill many moons ago, before the upgrade of a few years ago now, but even then there was talk it was a goner. The talk was well do the upgrade, and then just move the good stuff when the time is right.

That time was originally when K-Mart moved out, as they were going to go into the Plaza and be more accessible to all, rather than those that can climb stairs. And what a pain that was.

AMF is looking to move all centres to within thriving shopping centres, as they are looking for the social play money, as this keeps the centres going, just as much as the leagues do. This started to heppen prior to the new owners MLE.

Lets face it Box Hill was not league or social bowler friendly. Parking was a nightmare, the centre layout was changed so often people never new were to go.

The rumour l heard was AMF are building a new centre in Clayton and possibly Doncaster, as for the OZ tenpin group, Epping was also what l heard.

Gives OzTenpin, 2 in the North, one South East, and one west. Perhaps jumping in AMF for Doncaster would be a good idea, as would cover more area, where with Epping puts 2 centres not far from each other.

I have to agree with you Lance, parking and stairs is enough to leave Box Hill !! :confused: : I got two young girls mate (2 yr old alwz wants to be carried) and 4 yr old imagine carrying your two ball bowling bag your wife's bowling bag plus your kid. When Kmart moved out,we were told the new Centro Shopping Mall moving in. All the bowlers were excited with the new development,we were hoping the public will have access from the mall and the climbing of stairs will be fixed.. wrong, dont know what happen, the access to the bowling center was cut off from the mall. Maybe in the long run it will be good for us coz we are all moving to Forest Hill.When we first joined Forest Hill,it was like "heaven" the LIFT and of coz the BAR . Michelle Doherty the Manager and Natasha Sutherland been great in supporting our league :D We will not leave FOREST HILL !! :D

Back
Top Bottom