personal problems
Amf Foresthill welcomes all bowlers regardless
of there previous centre !
Greg Robertson
Area Facilities Manager
Amf Foresthill
Amf Chadstone
Amf Knox

Can someone explain to me what an Area Facilities Manager does...

I am a Motor Mechanic = Automotive Engineer...:D

Can someone explain to me what an Area Facilities Manager does...
I am a Motor Mechanic = Automotive Engineer...:D
I will say A Ditch Engineer Jase ;)
Both deals with OIL ;)
And both gets paid big bucks for sitting on their ass all day ...lol j/k mate.
Alex

I forgot one thing, Box Hill good for some practise, I went there before school on a Wednesday nights to get some practice back in 2004. One by one the AMF centers are going.
Stick at Boronia it is a nice family center without all the crap that the rest of them are throwing at each other. At least they have a creche unlike a few private centers.
Cheers again
what private centres would you eb talking about?

Alex the regional manager Chris Hedley resigned on friday just for info
Hi Ian,
Just to update you people. Our league secretary, Ann Lee did have a meeting with Chris Hedley, The Regional Manager and with someone else.. let's say someone we admire and adore as Australia's best ever bowler ;)
Wait for the new suprise at Forest Hill and it's going to be all good !!
Regards,
Alex :D

On the subject of the Box Hill bowl, my last experience bowling there turned a bit sour when I misunderstood the parking arrangements and copped a parking ticket from the local council (Whitehorse).
When I recently had a conversation with one of the locals about it, as well as that familiar "Revenue raising" accusation, it was also alleged that the local council had for quite some time been trying to sqeeze the bowling alley out of there. Playing around with the parking was one of their tactics.
Is there anybody else who had parking problems with the old Box Hill bowl ?

Damn! Away from Forest Hill with other commitments for a couple of weeks & everything changes. Some-one send me a p.m. to fill in the missing pieces of who is going to be the saviour & the "changes" or is this just another smoke-screen. Just so there can be no carry on this is posted with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

On the subject of the Box Hill bowl, my last experience bowling there turned a bit sour when I misunderstood the parking arrangements and copped a parking ticket from the local council (Whitehorse).
When I recently had a conversation with one of the locals about it, as well as that familiar "Revenue raising" accusation, it was also alleged that the local council had for quite some time been trying to sqeeze the bowling alley out of there. Playing around with the parking was one of their tactics.
Is there anybody else who had parking problems with the old Box Hill bowl ?

after living in the area for the first 22 years of my life I can tell you parking has always been a problem in box hill in general not just at the bowl.

the box hill bowl was one of the only car parks left in the shopping area that was still free for a long time therefor was abused for that reason.

i still vote for the box hill bowl to be re-instated.
Bag and paint the out side brick wall, re paint the giant pin on the roof and clean out the cigi smell for the inside and the place would be kicking :)

I was in Box Hill yesterday and saw the old bowl in the advanced stages of demolition. Roof and most of the walls were gone.
Anyone know what's going to be built there.

i went there one time for a former freinds birthday party since then turned againest them for their childish behaviour. i enjoyed box hill bowl it was huge when i went there its sad its gone i wanted to go up there and bowl up there again :( ah well when i'm in Melbourne i wouldnt mind going to Epping bowling lanes unfortenaly the Get together is postponed till a later date

Back
Top Bottom