bowling the PBA patterns

tonybaby

could anyone interested in bowling 8 games on a sunday morning once a month on one of the PBA patterns , the pattern being changed monthly leave an expression of interest here and some contact details
cheers
tony

we pretty much do that with the sports series.

A PBA Experience league would deffinately be a way better idea, they usually switch between the 5 named patterns every 3 weeks.

I would deffinately be interesed in a PBA pattern league.

because thats what has been decided! any other stupid question's you can keep to yourself

oh yes, attacking an individual for thinking of something much better than only having it once a month, yeah we can tell you're a big man ay...people aren't going to turn up if that's your attitude to someone elses suggestions

PBA Experience league.. let me know if one starts, would be very interested.. a once a month event, i thought that's what the sports series was.

While I agree with Lovey that we should concentrate more on our own conditions, but I as well would love to experience a taste of what the 'big guys' bowl on

oh yes, attacking an individual for thinking of something much better than only having it once a month, yeah we can tell you're a big man ay...people aren't going to turn up if that's your attitude to someone elses suggestions

yawn, ...read the origional post..think about if you would be interested...if you are...which clearly your not you would have left your details.end of conversation.If it does not meet your requirements or expectations feel free to organise something else.If nobody is interested in this ..well that's life ..its something to do on a sunday morning something different to try ,but its once a month .

yawn, ...read the origional post..think about if you would be interested...if you are...which clearly your not you would have left your details.end of conversation.If it does not meet your requirements or expectations feel free to organise something else.If nobody is interested in this ..well that's life ..its something to do on a sunday morning something different to try ,but its once a month .

Gee, why the attitude, that’s a great way to turn bowlers off......:mad:

Back
Top Bottom