Bowler's Edge Pattern Preview for Macarthur is up!

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Sport Bowling Fans!

The Bowler's Edge Pattern Preview for the Storm NSW Sport Series Event 3 at Macarthur is up.

This short pattern is going to provide us with some different angles of attack. Go to www.bowlersedge.com.au and click the link on the left for a video preview of the pattern.

Cheers,
Jason Doust
Bowler's Edge

Are you going to do a preview of the state trials patterns? They're interesting, I'm sure people would love to hear your thoughts (I would)

Jason,

thankyou for giving me and others an insight into the pattern that will be used next week. Having not a great knowledge of the differing oil patterns im sure it will be of help to me as well as others competing.

Thanks for taking the time to put the video together.

Regards
Roy

Absolutely outstanding and informative Jason. As far as I'm concerned, you lead the way for the sport of bowling in this country. Your effort and dedication to the game and toward those who compete is just remarkable. Your disclosure of such vital and useful information should encourage many more bowlers to compete in such tournaments.

Hats off to you Mr Doust! :smiley.php:

Jason,

Another excellent presentation. We are proud to be associated with you and BowlersEdge.

The other main reason that we selected this pattern is for the Australian Seniors team going away for the Asian Zone Championships. The Seniors have supported the series extremely well since it's inception and we hope that we provide them with some good practice before their journey.

See you all on Sunday, and well done again Jason.

Stephen and John

Hi Jason,

Great work, thanks. by the way, where we can download the pattern graph file?

Regards,
JP

Back
Top Bottom