BOWL YOUR WAY TO VEGAS!!!!!

IM IN!! Great news for our sport!
Glad I didn't book my flights to Mackay.(seems to be the only clash)
Sounds awesome. Great Job Clemo!

Would love to bowl but l have booked flights to Mackay, along with a few other Victorians.

John,

Great effort for getting this up and going, my only concern is how the points are allocated, is there any cap on the max points available per tournament?

If first tourny has 100 entries and 1st gets 100 points and next 3 events only get say 40 entries, the winner of the first tourny will have a huge advantage over the field as there would only be 120 points max up for grabs for the next 3 depending on numbers.

Even though the prize fund is great I could see the numbers dropping once winning the trip is out of reach for people.

Cheers,
Thorpey.

Will be able to bowl 4 of those events.

2nd event clashes with East Coast.

That being said, great job in getting this organised, I hope it gets off the ground, and although unlikely to be able to win the trip to Vegas I will support the other 4 events.

Well done.

Sounds Great Clem,

Problem is it clashes with Emerson Shield @ Wodonga, basically shutting out the win for the trip to half of the independant centre bowlers in Victoria.

Apart from that, all the best in your tournament series.

that what i thought tonxs it dose not help when you can not make it to them all but because of emerson shild but it sound very good and i still may have a go at a few of them just for sum fun ;)
macca

Hi guys,
There has been a few and final changes. The point system has changed to a more interesting system that will keep everyone in the running. The dates for the first 2 events have changed and will remain on these dates. The first one at Keon Park has been brought forward to the 26th of July so that leaves 3 weeks to get your entries in. And the big change. If we are to get more than 52 bowlers per tournament there will be 2 spots on offer to VEGAS. Look forward to seeing you all on the 26th.

I do apoligise to those who have already put an entry in for the 2nd of August. I will be contacting those who are concerned.

Hey John,

You said the first 2 events have had there dates changed.
What date is the 2nd event at Dandenong now?

Jenny ;)

A great little series has been set up.
A couple of weeks before the first event and only 12 bowlers are down.

C'mon bowlers in this great state, so many of you are willing to say you love the sport despite kicking it (religously too I might add). If you love the sport and want opportunities like these gift wrapped for you, put your name down and show your support.

Prizes like these don't grow on trees, and many thanks must be given to Clemmo for getting this up and running. I have heard his plans for a similar thing next year. I urge ALL Victorians to get behind this and make it worth while.

VEGAS IS CALLING!!!!

With only 2 weeks to go we currently have 13 entries. A lot of work has gone into getting sponsorship from the following people: HighRoller, Sams town, Glen at Qubica AMF and i would like to thank them. If this series is succesful i have even bigger plans next year which i am already working on and its looking good it involves the PBA.
Current list:
1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 DAVID PORTO
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 ANDREW TONKIN
5 BRETT SMITH
6 KEVIN LEYDON
7 PAUL ROBINSON
8 NARELLE BAKER
9 CRAIG RYAN
10 PETER HAMMOND
11 JAMES BOWLES
12 CHRIS MACKENZIE
13 JAYDEN KALMAN

All details can be found at http://challengerseries.synthasite.com/

Re: VEGAS IS CALLING!!!!

I don't get it!Why has this GREAT opportunity not been taken? In all the events I have bowled in Vic there are so many bowlers that would do well!
State bowlers, Dunn sheild bowlers, werribie bowlers, league bowlers step up and support the future of ten pin bowling in this country!
This a positive step for bowling for our sport and seems to be let down by YOU!

Re: VEGAS IS CALLING!!!!

Yes, it's amazing how many people complain about the state of bowling in this country but then don't support it. Great work Clemmo, hope it doesn't go to waste, I'd enter twice if i could!

Back
Top Bottom