Bon Voyage Griffo

Morich Man!!

Just letting you know that Mike has been appointed National Tenpin Bowling Coach for the country of Brunei. He will be gone for 2 years, leaving Sunday week (23rd October)
My name is Craig .... I bowl with Mike............ poor me. Thank God ( or Allah ) he's leaving. I'd like to say good luck to him in Brunei. Lets hope he's not known over there for his "farting" ability! When he stands up the back don't talk to him! All those curries...........:rolleyes:
I bowl with Craige and Mike. They're both boneheads. However I need a new drinking partner on friday nights!
Craige drinks lolly water..( girl ) :rolleyes:
I hope Mike has all the best of luck and fun.. but you're still a deserter...
fancy leaving your team with 6 weeks to go.. "please".:mad:
I wonder what other bowlers think. pls respond.

Best of luck to Mike , he really deserves this with the amount of time and effort he has put into our sport .Werribee will not quiet the same without him around but im sure we havent seen the last of him .Good luck Griffo.
Rod i am quiet impressed with your drinking ability and im sure we will have many chances to down a few crownies , im sure i can drink more that Griffo but i wouldnt bowl in your team for anything you frowned upon your teammate trying to have a go at 2 handed , because it is different doesnt make it wrong . imagine it was 1870 and people saw you using you left hand maybe they would cut it off (lol)

Good luck Griffo your a special boy.

Christian

GOODLUCK TO A GOOD GUY Griffo all the best mate and enjoy your time over there ok just dont forget all your mates that you have left back at home that are all upset that your gone : ( ok every one eles when are we have the party that he has gone lol well if he is going who is taking his spot in the team i can take it if you like i no i can drink and try and bowl cos im looking for a center to bowl at cos i have got sick of sunshine ..... all the best Mike ....... Dwaine

Rod the offer from Dwaine is probably the best you will get , he can still drink with a broken nose lol

Christian

Would like to wish Mike all the best in Brunei good luck over there and you must bring all the people you know hear something lol. but yeh have fun and don't forget ur friends down under and good luck cheers.
Chris

Congraltulations Mike this honour is well deserved. I personally appreciated all the time and effort you spent coaching the 2003 De Veer team.

All the best

Jayson Bundy

Hey Griffo,

Congratulations on your appointment, I'm sure you will enjoy the experience!!!!

Your teammates can change their team name to B.O.F now that the ugly part is going to Brunei!!

Good luck mate!

The air will be a bit fresher too.
Congrats and all the best. Nat still reckons you give good head (coaching?)

Graeme & Nat

I was told by certain staff members @ W'bee (aka. Paul Tindall) 2 bag u .... & by golly! Has Tindall told me the stories about u Griffo ...!!! but I thought I would b a nice young girly & just wish u all the best in Brunei ... Remember the national anthem Griffo? How many times do they say "Row"? It's 3 times Mike ... 3 times ... :p & yes ... I do believe that Michael "Deserter" Griffith has a nice ring 2 it ... Just kidding! May u b able 2 b successful in all ur endeavours ... & remember, a good ice breaker with the team is 2 introduce u 2 that pungent scent of yours ... Just hope 2 God that they all have blocked noses like what Porto had that day! Can't wait 2 hear about ur progress ... & maybe I'll catch ya in Manila in December ... :eek:
Roxanne
xoxo

Well, there goes Mike. A all round nice guy, down to earth charming man.
Now the bull is out of the way.
Cries of deserter and traitor will echo through Werribee until such time as people say Mike who.

Poor Rod will be a little less intoxicated on friday and saturdays now.
Craig will have to look up to Rod. (poor craig)

Mike, all the kids will be sad with your leaving, but on the other hand, be very happy for you. Wishing you all the success for the future.

You have a lot of friends here and it wont take you long to make many more.

May all your shots be strikes

Hello All.
I suppose it is now time for the "big drinking", regularly "farting", "ugly", "deserting",
"all round" nice guy, "head" coach who is travelling overseas to teach another country to "ROW ROW ROW" their boats to reply.....
THANKS for all the nice words guys !!!! :rolleyes:
Well ... I suppose some of them were nice ..... well ...... maybe ......
if you squint and half close your eyes .... :confused:
:confused:
I am looking forward to the opportunities I will face, and am sure I will enjoy the experience.
Best wishes to all, and I will no doubt see many of you again soon, somewhere in this wide wide world ..... you never know.
Best wishes,
Mike.

Salamat Malam from Brunei!
I have been here a week now, and boy is it a different world over here.
Everyone has made me feel very welcome.
Straight into working with the National Team in preparation for the SEA Games in Manila at the end of the month.
And it is HOT!!!
I miss having an ice cold beer at the club after bowling on a Saturday
(obviously the ones I win off the other guys) :rolleyes:
DOH !! Now I've started drooling over the keyboard! (lol)
Internet is very slow over here ..... I actually typed this message last week!
Speak soon,
Bowl well
Mike

Back
Top Bottom