Best Celebration

falloutboy

Hack Carry Identifier
What's the best celebration you have ever done or seen. Could be from you celebrating a big strike, or celebrating too early, leaving a 7 or 10 pin. Saw the other day Colin Roughsedge ride a ball. He went over 4 lanes to the right, and off lane 20, to the end of 24. Lol never seen that before while people were bowling. :D

I saw one guy that bowled the ball, got down on one knee. All the pins went down and he celebrated. The 8 pin went down, bounced back up and stood perfectly upright without wobbling. It was like it was on a piece of string. I've never seen a pin go down and then bounce up to be upright so perfect. As you can imagine, the guy wasn't too happy. :D

I saw a guy named Brendan on Saturday at Manhattan Liverpool Bowling Centre. He rode the ball return like it was a horse and slapping it on the backside after he bowled a strike!

boston_represent said:
I saw a guy named Brendan on Saturday at Manhattan Liverpool Bowling Centre. He rode the ball return like it was a horse and slapping it on the backside after he bowled a strike!

Lol! Damn that woulda been hilarious and scary at the same time. :cool:

Boston, that's a move a friend of mine used to do, don't know if u knew Andrew N, one of the better 2 handed bowlers around, he used to do that to ride the ball return as well

2002 Shield at Bankstown...Game 18...I ride 3 lanes for a awesome pocket strike for it only to be a foul...The shot itself wasnt a foul...it was when i started my ride...i put my toe over the line

My bad

ECCC last year, as soon as i released the ball, I rode 10 lanes for an 8 count

The best I have heard of was a guy rode the ball back to seats, he sat on the back of the seat and fell backwards and didn't see the pins all go down. Extremely funny .....

Craigy - Masters 06
Skitching, and missing...hahaha!! ;)
(Sorry dude, I had to say it and remind you...kill me later)

Back
Top Bottom