Ben Taylor - 300 at Caboolture

Feral

Ben Taylor last night bowled his first 300 during the Sponsors Superleague at Caboolture Bowl. =D> \:D/

What a brilliant 300 and what a brilliant series =D>

For those of you who may not know Ben, he is a Junior bowler and recently made the SQ Presidents Shield Team.

What impressed me most was the way he held himself together for the following games, the second was about 237 and the third 253. After a spare in the 1st of the second game, he composed himself and followed with a string of strikes with complete concentration. Fabulous stuff and something that the Shield Coach and Manager will look on very favourably I'm sure.

Well done Ben =D> (and I feel sorry for Sid who gained 1 point from a 3 game 700+ series).

Reg Reichel (Feral)

YEAH!!!! GO BOO!!!!!!!!
what a great follow up after the big game. lets hope we can all do that at illawarra well great bowling man
laterz
:p :lol: Matty-J :lol: :p

Well done, Ben - hard to know who was the 'coolest' - Ben or his Mum!! See you Saturday for Twin Tour at Greenslopes and good luck for Sunday in Toowoomba in the Junior Masters - yes!!! these young guys are keen bowlers and supporters of the Twin Tour. Great experience - they seem to be so confident at such an early age and I hope this is a great sign for the future of our chosen sport......

Flower

Well done ben!!! nice games after 2!! bowled another one on sunday in the masters but not against me!! :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom