Belmo-- George's B!tch?

bluey

There was a lot of trash talk between these two Champions leading up to the Australia Cup in Canberra last year. The loser (out of the two of them) would be wearing a shirt to say they were the fan club of the winner at the next event, again out of the two of them. Well of course the straight shooting lefty smashed the cheating right hander (haha) into oblivion. With a few majors coming up l'm just wondering if the shirt has been made yet, and will the big G hold Belmo to his word?

A bets a bet, Belmo will be wearing the pink shirt at the upcoming Orange Open in April. I can assure you there will several photos taken and yes some of them may find their way on to this site :)

Sorry George, pink is my colour. no one can wear pink except me. I have 5 pink bowling shirts in my wardrobe. I have a paten on them. I will have to sue. See you in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Cheers Lovey

It will be a challenge :) please don't sing again, I'm still mentally scarred from last trip with you and Bickerstaff

Is there anything more ill-informed than a crowing lefty? It's like wearing a t-shirt that says "blissfully clueless."

In the words of PBA's Jeff Mark when asked by a mother whether her ambidextrous child should bowl left or right handed, his reply was "Well, it depends on whether you want him to win a lot of events or have friends..." ;)

As for Belmo accepting the bet, well that was terribly brave in Tuggeranong, a left handed cathedral of great renown. Shows either the kahunas he has or that he was drunk at the time!

Yeah, ask any lefty. He's got 85% of the field on his side of the lane "opening it up..." Makes it so much easier, y'know.

You blokes can always learn to bowl left handed instead of whinging about it you know, cause apparently it's not that hard.

Or so us lefty's keep getting told.;)

Back
Top Bottom