BELMO DOMINATION AT WSOB....

BPD Bowling Australia

Storm & Roto Grip Distributor
Congratulations to Belmo on claiming his 2nd and 3rd PBA titles today at the WSOB. In the Chameleon Open Belmo smashed Rash 268 - 191 and in the Geico Shark Open he bowled an impressive 243 to Chris Barnes' 213.

Two titles in one day - what a champion!! We are so very proud of you!! Keep up the good work and best of luck for the remaining finals.

Well done Belmo.

The kind of stuff that fills our dreams has become your reality.

Great pay off for all the hard work you have put in over the years.

A great display of bowling to clinch another two titles, with the other two titles also going to non US players in Storm's Dom Barrett and fellow Englishman Stu Williams.

Belmo, legendary! Detractors, need not post here!

Congratulations Jason! Amazing stuff.

As Brando and I were discussing yesterday, you are living the dream so many of us have. (I'm really happy that you're actually doing it!)

I am sure that I speak on behalf of the Australian bowling community when I say we are so proud of you and this achievement, and so happy for you on a day you'll never forget. I hope that Kimberley (and maybe even Aria) were there to share it with you.

Revel in this moment and store it away for when you need something to draw on. It's yours to keep forever.

Now, onward and upward. Keep throwing it pretty!

Cheers,
Jason

....And Osku won the other one decided today. Anyone still prepared to say the two handed style is not the way of the future?

Fantastic result Jason .. somehow I think there is more to come as the season continues.

Well Done Jason,could any one tell we if it will be on Foxtel and the dates it would be on thanks.

Darrell.

Congratulations Jason, it's great to see and I knew you could do it ..... keep it up and don't let up the pressure keep on winning. The big one's are yet to come ..

....And Osku won the other one decided today. Anyone still prepared to say the two handed style is not the way of the future?

Fantastic result Jason .. somehow I think there is more to come as the season continues.

Not hijacking, not arguing, just gunna say that if u break down the 2 handed style/approach/swing all combined PLUS the terrible unspareable leaves all crankers leave, my personal opinion is that its just as hard to master as any other syle in todays bowling. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

I have the belief that IF an individual has the skill, talent, knowledge and motorvation to succeed, he shall do so regardless of bowling style. And i think Jason is one of those gifted individuals.

Anyway well done to him, im sure theres plenty more where that came from.

Daz there has been three topics that have dominated Tenpin Bowling in the past Twenty years, Synthetic Lanes, Reactive balls and the two handed style of bowling.

Just look around the local bowling scene and you will see the youngsters trying this style.

Oh yes, if I'm reading it right Belmo has just teamed with Pete Webber to win the Doubles event ... amazing!!

MAKE THAT NUMBER 4!!!! Belmo just beat Mike Devaney to win the PBA Pepsi Elite Player's Championship! Words cannot describe how amazing this is. Belmo, you are truly staking your claim as the world's best bowler.

Congratulations to you and keep it up in the Douibles and Carmen Salvino events! :D

Back
Top Bottom