Ballina Tenpin Bowl has new proprietors.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
A very big congrats to Emma and Cameron Walsh, for taking over Ballina bowl.
I am sure the centre will start to really boom with two experienced people like yourselves running it.

Now you might even think about holding a tournament down there in the near future.

I wish you both all the very best with your new venture.

Cheers Kellie ;)

Congratulations on your new business venture. I know the business will be a success with your bowling experience.

Cheers,
Christian

Congratulations to Emma, Cameron and the rest of Ballina. Bowlers running their own centre..what a great idea!

Congratulations Cameron & Emma.
Great move in a wonderful friendly town.
Keep working hard Michael!;)

Ballina_Bowl.jpg

Good luck Emma and Cameron.

Looking at the above pic, do they still have the Odin's or did they just keep the old masking panels?

Rob

Good work wish you all the best. Now the fun of running a center :)
Ohh how you get a different view on things :) recruit recruit recruit. All the best from the happy chicken

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for your congratulations. We are both looking forward to this new challenge and we hope that if you are ever in the area that you will drop in and say 'Hi'......

We definitely have plans to hold a Tournament in the near future, so will keep you posted.

To answer 'Bowlrig's' question - yes we are still blessed with Odin Machines....after all these years they are still running strong!!!

Thanks again guys....Cameron and I appreciate all your support.

Hi Emma,
We still have the Odin's as well, but I dont know whether blessed is the right word for them;)

Rob

Good luck to the both of you on what I'm sure will be a long and rewarding venture. Next time I drive up to Brissie I will definately pencil Ballina Bowl in as a must stop.

Congrats to you both - a lot of hours to work when you work for
yourself - But you should be aware of that. All the very best of luck.
Lawrie & Carol Hill

Hey guys,

We are so happy for you both and are sure this will be a wonderful venture/adventure for your family.

We'll defiantely pop in to check it out and say hi next time we're down that way.

We also look forward to supporting your tournaments :)

Good job guys and hope all goes well.
Hope to see you soon!

Love Brad, Rachel, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

Back
Top Bottom