Ball Drilling course

..."tell him he's dreaming...."

I wish, but I don't think so mate.

I hope someone tries to prove me wrong. I really do.

Think the TBA should do a course that provides ball drilling accreditation.
Good ball drillers generally know what works and what doesnt anyway, through years of experience, and also trial and error, but a piece of paper cant hurt. Also might make more people come to said accredited ball driller.

There maybe a few things happening early next year to early to know yet

But it also maybe a dream

Then again if we get numbers???

Think the TBA should do a course that provides ball drilling accreditation.
Good ball drillers generally know what works and what doesnt anyway, through years of experience, and also trial and error, but a piece of paper cant hurt. Also might make more people come to said accredited ball driller.

TBA Do run an accredited course , Ring the QLD office

I know Patrick Birtig used to run drilling courses for TBA, however I'm not sure if they're still happening.

I remember doing it about 6-7 years ago, so I had a piece of paper saying I was accredited, but there is a lot more to drilling than just doing that course.

Yeah Patrick Birtig does it, I sent him an email some time ago only to find out he rarely does it anymore.
I agree the TBA should provide ball drilling courses, it's easy to get all the equipment.
Hopefully someone will eventually do one, fingers crossed cause I also am interested!

Ring or email the TBA QLD Office and let them know you want to do a course
You have no idea how hard it is trying to arrange courses when people
don't register themselves as being interested in doing a course....
Chris Batson still does the ball drilling course in all states based on level of interest
So let your State TBA person know via email and TBA QLD via email.....
As soon as there are enough people to ruun a course a date will be arranged.....
In NSW We have a constant register of people who want to do courses, it helps !!!

ring vic tenpins talk to denece there was a ball driling course ran by chris batson. around 7 months ago. not sure whether a new one is in the works but denece would b able to tell u.

Regardless, you cant have an all encompassing ball drilling course held over 1 or 2 days...it would be absolute basic level at best.

I believe it was the level 1 basic ball drilling course that was held earlier this year.

Cool, sounds about right then.
Personally I would love to see TBA treat it like they treat coaching including accreditation the same way. Takes a lot longer to do but I'm thinking it would be more reputable and respected. Ball Drilling and all it covers is a long neglected area of tenpin bowling (at the risk of sounding like a broken record)

Cool, sounds about right then.
Personally I would love to see TBA treat it like they treat coaching including accreditation the same way. Takes a lot longer to do but I'm thinking it would be more reputable and respected. Ball Drilling and all it covers is a long neglected area of tenpin bowling (at the risk of sounding like a broken record)

Totally agree with you.

Would be really good, I've been on the phone to the tba each state co ord may/may not do one but its a dying skill not a lot of people do anymore. Definitely hard to find someone who knows what there doing

Back
Top Bottom