Back into bowling

txr0

Hey guys, I used to be in tournaments when I was a kid but gave up due to personal reasons. Anyway, I went bowling for the first time in ages and really missed the game, and would like to get into it again. I'm curious how leagues work and what's the best way to get back into it?
Cheers,

First up, welcome back!!

I too had a loooooooong break between innings and am soooo happy to be back bowling.

But in response to your question:
With a better location specified (city rather than country), someone from your area might be able to help you out directly.

Other than that just head down to your local, they can let you know what they have available and you can choose what would suit best from that!!

Good bowling!

Thanks :) I'll check it out. By the way, what's a reasonable average score if I were to join any league?

Welcome...

averages vary all over the place... from 80-230 to be honest depending on what level you are at and what league you bowl in.

Either way dont stress about your average if you are returning to the game, just have fun learn along the way and keep trying. Spares are where you increase your average.

Good Luck!!!

Averages are not to be concerned about, varies depending on many factors.

Start off with a fun league, and talk to people, enjoy your bowling. That's the important thing!

Back
Top Bottom