Baby Arrival

Mark L

I would just like to let everyone know that Mark and i have finally had our baby. A little girl, Rhianna Jayde Lawton arrived on Monday the 18th on June.
3.08kg, and 51cm long.
She has proud Grand parents, John & Shirley Lawton, and Mike & Pam Sullivan.

Thanks, Kristy Sullivan.

Well Done Trev on your best delivery ever made.

Oh and you too Mark.

Team Gerbil

( Dazza, Ugly, BFCC, Gerbil ):woot_jump:

Hi Kristie

Congratulations to you and Mark on the birth of your daughter. We know one of the grandparents is extremely proud (as probably are the others - we have only seen one of them) - showing off photos to everyone whether he knows them or not!!

Well done.

Ann Kirby and Alan McKay

congrats to you both - hope all is well - now you will know you are alive.
Animal

Congratulations to both you and Mark and we're glad little Rhianna is doing well!

Kyles & Lacky

Congratulations Mark and Kristy on the safe and happy arrival of your little girl "Rhianna Jayde"

We are thrilled for you all

Love, hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Kristy, I was only joking when I said to hold off till June 18 so we could share our birthday. But thanks anyway babe. What a wonderful 30th birthday present (for me) ha ha Love Rachel xoxo

Congratulations Mark and Kristy on the safe and happy arrival of your little girl "Rhianna Jayde"
We are thrilled for you all
Love, hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan
P.S. Kristy, I was only joking when I said to hold off till June 18 so we could share our birthday. But thanks anyway babe. What a wonderful 30th birthday present (for me) ha ha Love Rachel xoxo
Congrats Trev and Mark.

Congratulations Kristy and Mark on the birth of Rhianna! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying this special time together. I look forward to seeing the photos in the near future! :) :) :)
Kate

Back
Top Bottom