Australian Junior Development Squad

duano_qld

i'd just like to congratulate my lil sis on being picked for the australian junior development camp.

also good work michelle for making it too.

you both bowled well and deserve it.

duano

congrats 2 those 10 ppl dat made it!!!

Nathan Parlby
Matt Watson
Ross Brown
Brady Pirie
Joel Hohn

Jessica Ryan
Sheree Grenfell
Michelle Oberman
Jacinta Gilliland
Carranna Morris

GO BRADY!!! :p

YAY SIS

Im so happy you made it into the Dev Camp...i know you will benefit so much from this. Its a credit to you and Ms Quali for the amount of work that i know you both put in this past year.

Love you lots..........hugs to mum and dad too

Braddles

Congrats to everyone who got selected for development squad, especially joel.... congrats to you little man!~!

Congratulations to all that were picked!
I attended the 2004 development camp and I can tell you from experience that it will be something that you will carry with you for the rest of your lives as the single most fun and broadening opportunity in your junior career that you will never forget!
With the loads of information and advice that the extemely knowledgable and respected coaches of Australia have to offer, make the most of your time away and most of all have fun!!

No u dont get to pick ur rooms, but last year there was only 2 boys rooms and 3 girls rooms, so there was quite a few ppl in each room. Congrats to all, especially the qld ppl, its a great experience, have fun!
Hamish

Back
Top Bottom