Asian Schools Team

Congratulations to all who made the team it sure looks like a great team im sure you will all do us proud. Congrats to Keryn and Bec on making the team Well done and very well deserved, Good luck in Hong Kong to all.

well done guys on making the team especially to josh and my sister bec

bring me back a new ipod lol

Congratulations to all bowlers who made the team.....Great to see you keeping up the awesome bowling Joshii......Well done. I am sure you will all do the Aussies proud.....Great Stuff. Barb..

well done to everyone who made the team.
it was pretty good to see when i was bowling poorly but they jus bowled better
well done and do us proud

chris

Well done to all. Definately some awesome teams there and you will all do Australia proud.

Big congrats to Jess Seddon. Looks like the Sess Express is stopping off in Hong Kong :D

Well done to all that made the team, you all bowled awesome on the wkend.
You all deserve to be there.

A special well done to Bec, Tam n Aaron, you all bowled great n it was awesome to watch.

Gud luck to all in Hong Kong, we noe that u will do us all proud.

To those who missed out better luck next time.

Congrats everybody. How exciting for you all!

Good Luck Sam! Hope you had a 300 game or several up your sleeve!

well done to everyone who made the team goodluck for hong kong and nice work to Keryn Joshi and Jess woo u Rock

Congratulations to everyone who made the teams.
Sam, its great to see some Illawarra blood back in an Aussie team.
Sess Jeddon...havnt heard from you in ages, but as Boofa said, looks like the Sess Express is making a stop in Hong Kong.

Great stuff kiddies!
All the best.

Jen.

Congradulations to all who made the team... But Special Shout out to Laura and Joshii for a fantastic effort...

Good luck while away also kick some butt and bring back some medals

Jimmy Bowles

well well well, i must say a big bloody congratulations to my beautiful LAURA KAIRN. Your bowling on the weekend was amazing, and i wish you all the best over in hong kong im sure you and everyone else in the team will do our country proud.
Love Chrissy xoxox.

Bec, The hard work has paid off hugely!... soo proud of you... kick some butt in hong kong!

Congrats to the rest of the team, i'm sure you will do all of us proud...

nice kezza you did well lets see if u can bowl well there and cograts to everyone else too

Well Done to all who made the Team.

Asian Schools is an amazing platform to experience international competition. enjoy ever minute your over there and you'll never forget this experience.

Sneddo, I wasn't sure if you were even still bowling, but I guess you are and your continuing to improve. keep it going!!!!!

Jen, when did it ever leave????

Cow

Congrats to all who made the team. You will take away a wealth of knowledge and experience from this trip. Don't take anything for granted and make the most of what you have earned.
Most of all, kick arse and bring home some medals!

well done guys make the most of the trip make sure you learn as much as you can ove there

bring some medals home

Back
Top Bottom