Anyone here got a VR Commodore?

Try leaning on the horn button. Now position your ears so they are pointed towards the front of the vehicle. Now follow that loud peicing sound. When you find its source youve found it.

lol
Phil

philby said:
Try leaning on the horn button. Now position your ears so they are pointed towards the front of the vehicle. Now follow that loud peicing sound. When you find its source youve found it.
lol
Phil

remember to lift the bonnet too........ not the boot though

but knowing holden its tucked up somewhere. i know to change a globe you have to remove a mile of plastics and battery.

maybe with the horn u'll have to take the engine out..lol

philby said:
lol
Phil
Thanks for that insight, however I wouldn't be asking if I couldn't locate the damn thing by other means. It doesn't work, hence my need to find it's physical location on my vehicle without recourse to Holden manuals or other expertise.

As to it being an odd bowling question, it is. My reason for asking here is that you lot are most probably all Aussies and therefore have an inbuilt genetic link to Holdens. I therefore assumed that someone here would know.

iv'e just checked on a VS commodore and it's mounted under the drivers side head light behind the front bumper

What does it mean here when someone sticks their hand out of a car window and makes a sign like a pistol with only their index finger as the barrel and the thumb as the hammer?

mongoliantreesloth said:
What does it mean here when someone sticks their hand out of a car window and makes a sign like a pistol with only their index finger as the barrel and the thumb as the hammer?

They only have 1 hand on the steering wheel?

Back
Top Bottom