Anyone got a link to the Strikezone pics?

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
A while back someone posted some pics of Strikezone. I can't find that particular thread can anyone help out please?
Or failing that can someone with a digital camera please post a few pics?

Just a quick note, that the pool hall does not look like that any more, as we removed a few tables to make way for more arcade games we recieved when Warrawong closed down.

Have you guys got an Adams Family Pinball Machine? I'm not coming down to the nationals if you haven't got one ....

Spanner.

Umm I'm not coming up if they don't have Daytona but as long as they haven't got rid of the Big Buck Hunting. laterz

OK...the pool hall has about 6 tables instead of 12, we have a Mars Attacks pinball machine and we used to have a Simpsons Party and Space Jam one but i think they're gone now and that we only have Mars Attacks now....and I think that they've gotten rid of Big Buck Hunter but they still have Daytona lol...oh yeah and I've seen a site promoting Illawarra Strikezone and it has a photo which is supposably supposed to be Strikezone's lanes...Don't be fooled lol...It looks to me like Warrawong Bow...Here's the link...
SHORT URL shortened by graham :)

Bubyee

Rowey :p

I think you're right Rowey, I don't remember Strikezone having HPL's....

:lol:

186200316858326.jpg

That's the pic off the site Rowey linked too.

I can safely say that that is definatly Warrawong bowl.
We have wooden lanes, and our masking is nothing like that show in the photo.

Courtesy of TBA Website: Looks like a very nice centre.

Front Entrance:
DSC00569.JPG

From the mezzanine area towards the lanes:
DSC00565.JPG

From the concourse:
DSC00561.JPG

Control Counter:
DSC00563.JPG

The Restaraunt:
DSC00564.JPG

Pool Hall:
DSC00566.JPG