ANOTHER GREAT RESULT FOR McARTHUR

rum

A RECENT WIN IN BRISBANE'S (K-K) AND NOW A GREAT FINISH AT THE MELBOURNE CUP - WELL DONE... I SEE DAZZA WAS THERE TO CARRY YOUR BAGS LOL....
KJ

FIVE DAYS LATER AND NOBODY INTERESTED IN A FELLOW TERRITORIANS ACHIEVEMENTS - THOUGHT THAT N.T. STOOD FOR NOT TODAY BUT 5 DAYS IS BLOODY RUDE

KJ

KJ,
All of us acknowledge Andrew's achievements in our own way with phonecalls and emails to the man himself. We also organise as much media coverage in the NT as we possibly can to not only promote Andrew but our sport in general. Andrew knows how much support and how many friends he has without being acknowledged on websites. Everyone knows about Big Red, what he has achieved and what he is capable of in the future.
Cheers
June

THANKS JUNE
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE WELL DESERVED LOCAL PUBLICITY ANDREW" BIG RED" GETS IN THE TERRITORY, BUT THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE NICE FOR TERRITORIANS TO BLOW THEIR OWN TRUMPET NOW AND AGAIN, SEEING THAT EVERYONE ELSE ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD DOES.
I KNOW ANDREW'S SUCCESS IS DUE TO A LOT OF HARD WORK BY HIM ALONG WITH YOURSELF AND THE NTIS- AS AN EX TERRITORIAN I THINK IT IS GREAT TO SEE A POOL OF NT BOWLERS OUT THERE MAKING THE "CUT" IN MAJOR EVENTS AS WELL AS GAINING AUSSIE REPRESENTATION.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE CHAMPIONS EMERGE FROM THE NTIS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
REGARDS
KJ

I Hear ya RUM, well done Ballet Boy, ( or Big Red Now), a few things I miss being over here in WA, is one the whole bowling family, two is June who tought me alot about the way our sport should be, if only we had a June over here, Well done for all the acheivements June you've worked damn hard, I'm proud to call myself and always will a territorian. I still hold the record for the most games at Pres. sheild and do so under the N.T. name. and proud of it. keep up the good bowling NT and show the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom