ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUNSHINES WESTERN SUBS LEAGUE (2007-2008)

i30girl07

Tweety
***ATTENTION ALL BOWLERS***
As you all know that next week is our last week (27th Feb)
And as you all know, i also collect highgame money which i will bring a listing of previous winners this Wednesday night for you all to look at.

However this will be the last time i'll be collecting highgame.
So far this season I have managed to collect over $2000.00 So I took it upon myself to try and make it an interesting night and i had been made an offer myself and i'm sure you all couldn't refuse.[
I'm not going to spoil the suprise, so you'll just have to wait and see, all i can say to you all is to bring that $2.00. The more the better it is for you.
Why not make the last one a great one.

Talk to you all on Wednesday Night.
Cheers​

Well what a way to finish off a season.

For those that were not there to see the action, we had many high games and records broken for the final night of the season.
Firstly Kelvin Mueller Bowled an amazing 826 Series (258, 290, 278). And their team also took out the team total scratch.
Brett Best had made an offer to double what I collect for high game and came to a total of $70.00 which obviously made the high game an interesting $140.00 which went to Kelvin with a 278 game.
Congrats also goes to Hangman Plaster for winning this season, and to Old Bat n Kids who finished 2nd.

Congrats to all those that bowled extremely well. I couldn’t have asked for a better night.
Thanks to all those that paid their dues for high game week after week, as it was the last. I’m sure to see you around somewhere.
Cheers

Well done Kelvin on your fantastic series. Was it the new 900Global "Creature" you were using?

Also well done to the rest of your team. I believe your team score of 3534 may be a new 5 man team series record.

Keep up the good bowling

Graham

Back
Top Bottom