And on the 8th day God created

Woza

And on the 8th day God created synthetic lanes to go in at Morwell - over the next 3 weeks Morwells 26 lanes will be converted from wood to synthetic :)

Bowled up there earlier this year, what a challenging centre. Synthetics should see some increased averages.

With better conditions
Some of those lane records might be beaten Woza;)

Funny that you say that Nev - after having a bowl on the new lanes then bowling league on the old ones - I picked up a lane record last night;)

First week of league on the new lanes - 16 done other 10 getting done this week.

One of the very few times that I have bowled at Morwell where I started frame 1 game 1 in a spot and was still there in frame 10 game 3. Will no doubt see a 300 in the next month or so.

Very easy to score on and once they settle on a new oil pattern we will see some high games

and when do you think the settlement date will be ;)

You mean they are going to actually oil these new lanes

You guys want to have your cake as eat it as well;)

There is no reason that they can not start playing with the oiling patterns now as the last of the wood lanes have been removed as of Monday - time will tell - you offering your expertise Chucky

The oiling pattern is starting to settle down now and the scores are improving!! I just have to get out of my bad habits now. :rolleyes:

Liz

after bowling on them today

maybe the washing pattern needs to be attended to

It has been better in the last few weeks than what it was - You scored allright in the last game - just took you 2 games to find a shot;)

Back
Top Bottom