AMF Joondalup - Opening Date?

Hey just wondering if anyone has any word on when the new Joondalup Centre looks like being opened.

Am interested in joining a league in this centre, and with current leagues coming to an end knowing when Joondalup opens would help with decision making on what leagues to bowl.

Thanks

Hi Clint

We've been told about June...

Wednesday night league at Craigie is coming back for 6 month season... with a reduced (very slightly) game rate.

sam

AMF are advising their leagues at Craigie that Joondalup will be open in the first week of March. Having seen the progress on the building I think that March is much closer to the mark than June.

Steve J

TBA have the "Joondalup Cup" listed for the 21st and 22nd of March so I would guess that the centre would like to be open by then!!!

Wednesday night league is currently doubles...

Not sure if there is any vacancies - some teams dropped out of the league in the current season - to make 3 vacanices, not sure if there was a waiting list or how many will return.

They are having their break-up tonight. Bill A is the secretary.

Clint, there are a couple of vacancies in the league. The leauge is doubles 90% of 200. The reformation meeting is scheduled for the 14 Jan 09 at Craigie at 6:45 pm with bowling starting on that night.

The leauge usually starts on time at 7:00 pm.

It is starting at Craigie so the first 7 - 8 weeks will be there and then moving to Joondalup as soon as it opens.

Carol will be able to confirm dates for you closer to starting or just PM me if you want to know more.

Steve J

Back
Top Bottom