AMF Capalaba - New Practice Rates

amf_capalaba

Amf_Capalaba
AMF CAPALABA is pleased to announce new league practice rates.

Based on the comments here at Total Bowling we have decided to try and compromise with you the League/ Tornament Bowler.

As a TRIAL period of 1 month the following prices will apply :
Thursdays 4 pm till 6 pm $ 2.50 game rate
Sundays 8 am till 10 am $2.50 game rate
Time Bowling is also available.
Bulk purchase of games is Negotiable.

Actions speak louder than words so show your support.
This trial will commence on Sunday 12th Feb
Bookings will be essential.

The Trial is only available at AMF Capalaba.
AMF CAPALABA
9 Currumbin Court
Capalaba
ph:3245 5666

Sharon

Re: Practice Rates

Big ups for amf_capalaba

Good stuff !
if capalaba was another word for Forest Hill, i'd be even happier !

Very good to see some1 trying to encourage bowlers to get out and play more !

Maybe this would encourage other AMF's to follow suit, and the topic should still be in the main forum... More eyes look at the main forum

It's nice to see a centre trying to get bowlers to play more.

Now if only all AMF centres would do this.

Thanks Sharon,

I trust everyone in the vacinity of the Brisbane Bayside will take advantage of this offer and ensure it becomes a permanent offering at Capalaba.

Mankind_280 said:
Maybe this would encourage other AMF's to follow suit, and the topic should still be in the main forum... More eyes look at the main forum

This offer relates to QLD, so its in the QLD forum.

If you want to start a topic discussing it and maybe encourage other centres to follow suit then feel free to start a new topic in the Main Forum.

Ice_Magik i'm trying to see if Forest Hill can do something would be a great step for forest hill but i'm trying my best to get thru to the manager to do something ok i'll post hear again if i get any news ok hopefully this will work. i wouls take advantage of this for sure pitty it's in QLD for the moment hope othdr center's look at this and do something aswell.
Chris

amf_capalaba said:
The offer of these practice rates is for any and all League/Tournament bowlers in Qld.
Congrats to AMF Capalaba !!!! :eek:nfire: Come on you lot get in and support this idea, it is good to see that someone cares about League/Tournament bowlers.
Maybe some private or Goldpin centres might even get the idea of looking after their League bowlers.
If bowlers from interstate are visiting are they able to use this option of cheap practice rates??
Graham Smith
Wodonga
Victoria.

tassie said:
If bowlers from interstate are visiting are they able to use this option of cheap practice rates??
Graham Smith
Wodonga
Victoria.
Graham.
Not only can they take advantage of the practice rates we would probably do coffee as well.
Great field for the skins at Twin Cities. well done

amf_capalaba said:
Graham.
Not only can they take advantage of the practice rates we would probably do coffee as well.
Great field for the skins at Twin Cities. well done
Thank you for your reply.
The skins event was very competitive and hard work with tough conditions but no doubt we should have good fields in future years , just a matter of keeping the sponsorship and bowlers interested.
We hope to see more bowlers from interstate it could be well worth the trip to any bowler that makes the trip.
Regards
Graham

Sensational effort by Capalaba.. This is what some other centres should look at doing to encourage bowlers to practice more and just maybe some of their friends may turn up to watch (hint hint) However some regional centres are more interested in social\cosmic bowlers that don't want a fair condition on tha lanes. Good to see a centre willing to look after it's bread and butter .....Cheers.

This is terrific and should be supported. I would definitely use it except it's geographically too far away and I don't get home until 6pm so I wouldn't be able to make. But it's good see ....

Thanks to Capalaba for putting this on for bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom