Re-Birth of Capalaba Cup

I had initially wanted to just do a straight 10 game pinfall as I was unsure of interest in the event. Just hoping to run a good event with plenty of interest and make it a success. If enough entries then I will discuss with the centre manager the possibility of a step ladder final or something else of this nature. Again thanks everyone for the interest in this event and I will keep all posted if any changes to format once I speak to the Manager.

I had initially wanted to just do a straight 10 game pinfall as I was unsure of interest in the event. Just hoping to run a good event with plenty of interest and make it a success. If enough entries then I will discuss with the centre manager the possibility of a step ladder final or something else of this nature. Again thanks everyone for the interest in this event and I will keep all posted if any changes to format once I speak to the Manager.

fingers crossed please do, step ladder finals would be fantastic!

Player list so far as at 11/5/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Bianca Flannagan
9. Mitchell Comfort
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon

Lets get behind this event and bring back another scratch tournament in Brisbane.

Just wanted to thank everyone so far for supporting this event. Hopefully will be a success and make it worthwhile to bring back on a permanent basis, which is what we are hoping for.

We now have a dozen names for this event, only eight more to make it a goer. Still need more interest to make it viable to do step ladder final. Will advise closer to tournament date.

Michael

That list only has people who have said yep on this Forum... you mean you have had nobody else who want in from centers or ringing up? Can you add those guys to your next list please.

Hi Mitch. To my knowledge, no one other than those listed here have voiced an interest. No names have been passed on to me that have rung up to put their names down. I will be checking with staff to make sure that no one has been left off by mistake.

Player list so far as at 14/5/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Bianca Flannagan
9. Mitchell Comfort
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon
13. Alex Blakely
14. Greg Wilson
15. Jamie Hampson
16. Shaun Malynn
17. Daniel Wilson

Lets get behind this event and bring back another scratch tournament in Brisbane.

Just wanted to thank everyone so far for supporting this event. Hopefully will be a success and make it worthwhile to bring back on a permanent basis, which is what we are hoping for.

Michael

Player list so far as at 17/5/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Bianca Flannagan
9. Mitchell Comfort
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon
13. Alex Blakely
14. Greg Wilson
15. Jamie Hampson
16. Shaun Malynn
17. Daniel Wilson
18. Ryan Edgar
19. Jacky Tuapou

Updated squad listing. Looks like definitely going ahead. Still accepting names, am happy to extend numbers out to maximum of forty for the time we have available on the day.

Michael

Player list so far as at 24/5/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Bianca Flannagan
9. Mitchell Comfort
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon
13. Alex Blakely
14. Greg Wilson
15. Jamie Hampson
16. Shaun Malynn
17. Daniel Wilson
18. Ryan Edgar
19. Jacky Tuapou
20. Tony Hamilton
21. Nathan Young
22. Jason Scott

Updated squad listing. Looks like definitely going ahead. Still accepting names, am happy to extend numbers out to maximum of forty for the time we have available on the day.

Michael

Hi Michael

Could you please remove me from the list, unfortunately I cant make it any more. Best of luck, hope it is a successful tournament for you.

Thanks Bee

Bringing this back to the top. Only 2 weeks until the tournament.

Player list so far as at 3/6/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Darrin Comrie
9. Mitchell Comfort
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon
13. Alex Blakely
14. Greg Wilson
15. Jamie Hampson
16. Shaun Malynn
17. Daniel Wilson
18. Ryan Edgar
19. Jacky Tuapou
20. Tony Hamilton
21. Nathan Young
22. Jason Scott

Michael

Bringing this back to the top. Only 1 week until the tournament. Check in at 12:30 pm for a 1 o'clock start.

Player list so far as at 10/6/12

1. Adam Grandison
2. George Frillingos
3. Wade Naylor
4. John Whillans
5. Jay Palmer
6. Ben Turner
7. Brendan Meads
8. Darrin Comrie
9. Johnathon Kross
10. Rikki Reid
11. Ryan Bagley
12. Bradley Kleidon
13. Alex Blakely
14. Greg Wilson
15. Jamie Hampson
16. Shaun Malynn
17. Daniel Wilson
18. Ryan Edgar
19. Jacky Tuapou
20. Tony Hamilton
21. Nathan Young
22. Jason Scott
23. Tanea Rudder
24. Randall Edwards

Updated squad listing. With 24 names so far, looks like should be a good event. I still encourage everyone to put there names down as we can still have up to 40 bowlers total. Once again thanks to everyone who is supporting this event. If unsure whether to bowl or not we will accept entries on the day up to the maximum of 40 entries.

Michael

At this stage no step ladder final is planned. If this changes in the next few days I will update on here.

With regards to a step ladder or single elimination final, we will be having a short pre-tournament briefing where we will discuss this.

Thanks again for the support that has been shown. I hope everyone has a good tournament and enjoys themselves. And of course high scoring to all.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom