All I Want for Christmas Is...

S

S_H_O_R_T_Y

I know we've already had a post similar to this, but I was curious as to what everybody wants for Christmas (Non-Bowling Wise).

So....all I want for christmas is...

A safe and happy day. Sadly, things this year and last year haven't been easy for me and my family (for those of you who know me - you know what I mean). I'm hoping with a new job and a new location (I'm now a Townsvillian!!!) that things will get better. For both me and my family.

Other than that...some Hello Kitty or Paul Frank stuff would be a treat.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!! Hope you all have a (safe) good one!!!

ALOT OF MONEY, so I can go on a HUGE shopping trip, to one shop, DUO (in the Myer centre in town! (SA that it)) LOVE that shop, get some more shoes and some sunnies!! Oh yea and a bottle of CK1, very nice, and a lot of other things!!!!!

i dont want to much

Ash

Ash Ash Ash , alot of money is definately needed coz youll need it to bribe the umpies come footy season when the bummers take on the mighty blues :lol:

Hope you get what you want............................... :wink:

always remember Ash that CARLTON RULE and ESSENDON DON'T :shock: :lol: :wink:

Tash said:
Ash Ash Ash , alot of money is definately needed coz youll need it to bribe the umpies come footy season when the bummers take on the mighty blues :lol:

Hope you get what you want............................... :wink:

always remember Ash that CARLTON RULE and ESSENDON DON'T :shock: :lol: :wink:

tash tash tash when will u learn?? blues have no hope in making the 8. so ur the one who needs to bribe the man in white, dont u worry ill be betting some money with ya when the bombers play the weak bules!! haha

THE PORT ADELAIDE TO WIN ANOTHER FIVE FLAGS IN A ROW AND SHOW THE REST OF THE LOSERS HOW IT IS DONE. IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE CARLTON OR COLLINGWOOD TO WIN ALL WOODEN SPOONS
THATS A GOOD RECIPE FOR THE AFL SEASON SO BRING IT ON

johno999 said:
THE PORT ADELAIDE TO WIN ANOTHER FIVE FLAGS IN A ROW AND SHOW THE REST OF THE LOSERS HOW IT IS DONE. IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE CARLTON OR COLLINGWOOD TO WIN ALL WOODEN SPOONS
THATS A GOOD RECIPE FOR THE AFL SEASON SO BRING IT ON

Ladies and Gentlemanm here is a man with a great deal of sense, Port are going to win again and again as they simply are better than all your other noob like teams :wink:

Firstly CARN THE POWER!!

Now onto more important matters:

1. An invisible flying power penguin
2. Craigs autograph! Ha hA

Power Penguin said:
Firstly CARN THE POWER!!

Now onto more important matters:

1. An invisible flying power penguin
2. Craigs autograph! Ha hA

Kelly Kelly Kelly , No Way will Port win a flag next year , lost a couple of your decent players who had impacts in the matches they played , and well your dreaming if you think they will :wink:

Ash honey , we got close to the 8 this year, would have if we had won those 2 ,6 point matches we lost and given the picks we have had and who we have got I think the 8 is looking good , maybe not a premiership in 2005 but for sure in 06! and with setanta and aisake on the rookie list well, they can play damn good afl!!! and our senior list, i'll be laughing at ya when we finish higher than you :lol: :wink: :p
Cant miss Geelong or the lions who have great depth again , but don't count the hawks out a superb coach ( former centrals coach!!!!)

But now all i want for christmas is...... new bowling balls , bag , money, a new car (i think i'm dreaming on this one!) , Anthony Koutoufides , Ryan Houlihan...... mmmmm Maybe Ben won't like it if i got that pressie but I am so dreaming at that pressie anyway oh and Brendan Fevola :wink: :lol:
clothes and shoes ........ too many to go on !!!

hope you all have a great xmas and wonderful new year

Tash said:
Anthony Koutoufides , Ryan Houlihan...... mmmmm Maybe Ben won't like it if i got that pressie but I am so dreaming at that pressie anyway oh and Brendan Fevola :wink: :lol:

Ha ha how did I know you were going to write something like that Tash!

Kelly hon , anyone that knows me, should know that Kouta, Houla Fevs Andrew walker Harfy, and Stevo Rok my socks , and that I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee my footy and talk about kouta and co all the time as well as footy........ maybe thats why My dear hubby, cousin best friends all give me absolute bull about them all..................still that won't stop me talking about them or dreaming...... I am told dreams are good! oh and can't forget dewy either :D

Oh and one last thing..... ASHLEY WARREN you need a new footy team for christmas , how about i get you a blues membership and you come watch a real match with me :p :wink: :lol:

My car to be fixed an registed with the coolest stereo and soudn system.. lotsa moolah.. and job would be cool to :p umm... a hosue :O someone can buy me my own house! a new mobile phone... etc.

lol i can wish for lotsa things :p but as long as i get something ill be greatful..

merry christmas to all.. and hope your greatest desires are given to you !!!

krystal

Tash said:
Kelly hon , anyone that knows me, should know that Kouta, Houla Fevs Andrew walker Harfy, and Stevo Rok my socks , and that I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee my footy and talk about kouta and co all the time as well as footy........ maybe thats why My dear hubby, cousin best friends all give me absolute bull about them all..................still that won't stop me talking about them or dreaming...... I am told dreams are good! oh and can't forget dewy either :D

Oh and one last thing..... ASHLEY WARREN you need a new footy team for christmas , how about i get you a blues membership and you come watch a real match with me :p :wink: :lol:

TASH, come on u know u will never get me near a bule membership, the only time i cheer the bules on is when the plays eddys mob. a real match ay? haha u wait untill the 1st round of the Wirzad Cup and the 2nd Round of the Premiership season! hahahahahahahaha

Ash

1) A better year than this year.
2) Richmond to actually stop being soft this year and win some games.
3) The corporate poo-jabbers that took over my beloved Tigers here this year and changed 'em into Lions and wear Brisbane's colours all catch syphilis or gonnorea. :x

All i want 4 Xmas is MSN to stop logging me off!!! And to have a Party Popper emoticon!!!! But newayz what i really want is my Monaro Hayley hahaha!!!! Have a good chrissy and new year everyone!!

Dion :D

well i want a bowling alley but since i cant hav that ill hav....
gameboy advace sp
green machine
and maybe throw in a few bucks :wink:

i know what i am getting...

It comes in Green and Yellow
It has people on both sides
and it is very valuable

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO $$$$$$$

ching ching

Back
Top Bottom