Adam Johnson 809 at Moonah

Tiger

A huge congratulations goes out to Adam Johnson who rolled games of 298-234-277 for 809 on Lanes 11-12 in Centre League this evening.

Big AJ left the 3-6 on the final ball in the first game for a 298 and preceded to blow the house down for the rest of the night.

Superb bowling - Well done big fella, hopefully you can keep it up for the weekend :)

Well done AJ, tremendous effort. I hope to be half as good as AJ one day. As we all know i model my bowling career on his :) . Keep up the numbers for the weekend.

Also too, Adam's 3-game set was the second highest series rolled in Moonah's 44-year history.

It was only the third recorded 800 set ever rolled at Moonah.
The first was by Norm Green who rolled 801 back in 1996, last year veteran Ray Tilla shot 815 in the Hobart City Championships and tonight big "AJ" becomes the third.

Told you those Violet Gargoyles were ok AJ.... lol

Congrats mate, and keep it up this weekend.

PS.... Thanks for making my 776 earlier this season look crap! :lol:

yeah bruv its good u should mention jesus.

he actually has a higher 3 game record than adams.

He rolled 899 in jerusalem back in the good ole days.

He was using a sandstone 'wrath of god' and aiming at the ten commandments.

the lanes were also dry that day... well... it was actually sand but that shouldnt detract from jesus' fabulous scores.

the pin he left in the last game was a 5 pin (think it rolled out) and not even his powers of healing could fix his broken last game.

Loco

DJ... you are, without a shadow of a doubt, now and for evermore, an idiot ;)

Love the misc BS!

clogs that was entirely uncalled for, next time put your name to the post or your public profile like your meant to if not keep your mouth shut.it wasnt that easy out there

Back
Top Bottom