Absolute Bowling Supplies welcomes Alan Notman and Brenton Davy!

Absolute Bowling Supplies

Official 900 global dist
Staff member
Absolute Bowling Supplies welcomes Alan Notman and Brenton Davy to the team for 2009. Both Alan and Brenton will be bowling at SA Cup this week using the latest gear from 900 Global and AMF300 Bowling products.

Joining Jeanette Baker who just finished 2nd at the HAMMER QLD SENIORS CLASSIC this weekend, Alan and Brenton will make up our Elite Staff Members for this year.

If you would like any information on either 900Global or AMF300 bowling products please feel free to chat to our staff at any tournament this year.

Also available to chat about our products are our advisory staff -
Kelvin Mueller, Chris Commane, David Carmichael and Kristi - Lee Godfrey.

Welcome to the team guys and good luck for 2009.

Congratulations to Brenton on joining the team. All the best with your new equipment.

As for you Alan, its great to see all your hard work, terrific bowling & commitment to the sport finally paying off for you.

It couldn't have happened to a better person. I'm so proud of you Alan & I know that you will do very well with the new gear & as an Absolute Bowling supplies Team member.

Jenny ;)

Congratulations guys and welcome the Absolute Bowling Supplies team.
And Al it wasn't going to be long before someone finally grabbed hold of you ... your success in recent times has been second to none.
Congrats again

I'd just like to thank Dillan and Tonx for this opportunity. Having trialled the gear extensively, it looks a very good match for me.

I will be available to assist anyone with any 900Global enquiries during the SA Cup (just not while I'm bowling LOL)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Dillan & Tonx for this sponsorship with Absolute Bowling Supplies, 900 Global & AMF300 bowling products.

I look forward to joining Jeanette Baker & Brenton Davy as well as our advisory staff members Kelvin, Chris, David and Kristi-Lee.

I am really looking forward to this partnership and to get the 900 Global & AMF300 bowling equipment out there for people to see.

I have been bowling with the equipment now for over a month and find the gear very reliable to bowl with.

The Bounty from 900 Global is an aggressive ball that just loves the oil & powers through the pocket not giving the pins any chance of standing.

The Nkryption code from AMF300 is a great ball for the transition period and reads the lane, but can also be great for a little longer oil with medium back ends.

The Link from 900 Global is a great ball for the drier lane conditions, I amazed that this ball has so much power and gets good length.

These a 3 good bowling balls that would be great for anyone looking to have the package to start off there tournament bowling.

I will be at the S.A Cup this weekend and look for to getting the product out there.

Thanks again guy’s

Noddy

What goes around comes around.Nice things happen to nice people.
Well done Al.
Im sure the company will be proud of both of you.
Once again well done men.

Welcome to the team Alan and Brenton. Your ability and knowledge will be a huge asset for Absolute Bowling Supplies.

Global warning !!!!!!! I bowl against Alan on tuesday night & the bugger shot 279 last game ...The equipment look good....Goodluck Alan & Brenton.

Back
Top Bottom