A.T.B.S.O. Interstate Challenge

Anthony L

Tony Long
I would like to take this opportunity of wishing all States good luck and good bowling in the 2014 Interstate Challenge being held in Hobart Tasmania Aug 22nd - Sept 2nd ... In particular l would like to add a bit more luck the the South Australian contingent and hope you guys and gals bring home some silverware, but above all have fun and enjoy...
Wish l was with you but sadly shall sit at home and watch the show unfold... cheers Tony Long

The ATBSO National Challenge in Hobart is over and not one result or comment appears in the Home TBA website I always thought Tenpin Bowling was a family sport but apparently not in the TBA family. Dockers

It really is easy to criticise our National Sporting Organisation but the lack of scores on the TBA Website from the ATBSO Challenge is a fault with the ATBSO rather than TBA.

Must be having a seniors moment. Thought it was fairly simple. You want to check on ATBSO National scores etc go to the ATBSO web site. You want to check on TBA Nationals score got to TBA web site. It cant be that hard can it.

For me Robert I wasn't talking scores but support in general. Since we come under the umbrella of TBA, they only advertise there own tournaments.
Again, why should we put the TBA logo on our national web site if there not going to at least acknowledge our association.

For me Robert I wasn't talking scores but support in general. Since we come under the umbrella of TBA, they only advertise there own tournaments.
Again, why should we put the TBA logo on our national web site if there not going to at least acknowledge our association.

couldnt agree more. i was having a dig at a few posts above yours.

Why have a dig ?? Chin I thought all Tenpin National Competition should be recognised on both websites, the sport needs all the advertising it can get. Dockers.

Has anyone considered that ATBSO do not want their information on the TBA Website??

I am sure if the State and National Committees sent a request to have information on the TBA Website it would not be refused.

I thought it was a well known fact that when the ATBSO first started up the TBA did not recognise said organisation. Sadly I don't think things have changed a great deal since then.
Hence the now formed TBA seniors, we all know that was set up because of the success of the ATBSO. But it doesn't hold a candle to the original you only have to look at the teams to see that.

And having just read the TBA newsletter. Hello we have just completed a challenge down in Tasmania where all the top SENIOR bowlers have competed state against state. But not one sentence even in the newsletter.

Back
Top Bottom