A QUERY ABOUT THE TBA SENIORS CHALLENGE

bm2

I'm still standin'
Concerning the Team Registration form that must be completed by each state for the participating teams in the inaugral 2007 Seniors Teams Challenge........

could someone enlighten me as to why the need for bowler averages to be supplied for 31/12/2005, 30/06/06, and the Zone trial ???:(

I can understand 30/06/07 averages being required, especially for those bowlers continuing on in Melbourne to do an all events in the Nationals immediately following the conclusion of the seniors challenge, but I am stuffed if I know why the other figures are needed - RACHUIG bowlers are not required to provide 3 lots of averages, so why the Seniors, when we are a scratch competition too???

Broni Morgan
Qld Seniors Challenge Co-ordinator

I was wondering that. I think this may be the reason
National Seniors Team Challenge Chairpersons and Directors Award
The recipients of these special awards are selected by the TBA Chairperson and TBA
Directors respectively. Awards are presented to a bowler in each division. The Chairpersons
award is presented to the Male division. The Director’s award is presented to the Female
division. Criteria taken into consideration when selecting these awards include points won,
number of games played, Challenge entering average and pins bowled above that average.

With all due respect Andrew, the bowlers' entering average is 30/06/07.....so still does not explain the need for 2005 & 2006 averages as well as the rolloff average.......:confused:

I did speak to John Coxon a few weeks ago about this and he said that there is a typo on the form. TBA only need averages as as 30/06/07.

Team registration form.....what team registration form?
I asked TBA about this a couple of weeks ago and was told there is no registration form required.
I did think this was a little strange, but then.............:surrender:

Anyway the good news is that I wont be organising a team again - as I cant afford the fees to do the coaching and managers course. Too bad.

My mistake. Dates were supposed to be changed to 30/6/07 only.

Back
Top Bottom